Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Chroma Blade

Absolutely love mine. Very reliable and sturdy. Crashed on 1st flight when WiFi dropped out but no issues since.

Anyone flying one?

I picked up two Chroma drones recently, just finished transplanting all the running gear of #1 into a new body due to a crack on the arm of original. The second one is still on the bench. I gave #1 a whirl this morning....flew through 3 batteries (without camera) to thoroughly test it out. I really enjoy the handling and docile-when-needed flight behavior...I also turned off the limits (right stick down, toggling mode switch 4 times) and flew around like crazy just for fun, man does this thing scoot! Also very impressed with the flight times on a battery (granted I wasn't carrying a camera, but still).
Here's a video of some of my more sedate flight testing from this morning, filmed with a Yuneec Breeze just hanging in a hover.

I picked up two Chroma drones recently, just finished transplanting all the running gear of #1 into a new body due to a crack on the arm of original. The second one is still on the bench. I gave #1 a whirl this morning....flew through 3 batteries (without camera) to thoroughly test it out. I really enjoy the handling and docile-when-needed flight behavior...I also turned off the limits (right stick down, toggling mode switch 4 times) and flew around like crazy just for fun, man does this thing scoot! Also very impressed with the flight times on a battery (granted I wasn't carrying a camera, but still).
Here's a video of some of my more sedate flight testing from this morning, filmed with a Yuneec Breeze just hanging in a hover.

Say I don't suppose you want to sell the main board off the one that is a spare parts now?
If so let me know how much you want for it.

Say I don't suppose you want to sell the main board off the one that is a spare parts now?
If so let me know how much you want for it.
Not so much spare parts, I'm actually planning on getting it flight worthy very soon. It really just requires a new receiver harness wired into place and a GPS antenna re-mounted. I may choose to sell one of them ready-to-fly with a ST10+ transmitter soon, but I want to fly them both for a while to fully test, calibrate and insure that they are ready to go. I've got lots of extra parts, gopro gimbals (2), a CG03, Itelite long range antenna and lots of other stuff to go through....I really like the way these fly, so I might just keep it all too!

Just bought NEW BLADE CHROMA with all the bells and whistles. I'm in Rochester, N. Y THE couple that sold it to me lies in Niagara Falls Canada of which I drove to pick it up.
It's in pristine condition. BACKPACK 2 battery, arm wizard controller apapters she is awesome. So much for vintage.... Lol

Just throwing this out to anyone out there if there's anyone that knows how add obstacle avoidance I'd love to know how... [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]
Looking at Terabee Evo module

I have a couple of them. I have been flying one of them almost every day for a couple of years. The other I fly every once in awhile. Other than one dead battery, I have had NO problems with either of them.

Reactions: Tazmaniac
I have a couple of them. I have been flying one of them almost every day for a couple of years. The other I fly every once in awhile. Other than one dead battery, I have had NO problems with either of them.
Thank you also for sharing have started my own reviews on YouTube also like share subscribe all drones Matthew Coles

Just throwing this out to anyone out there if there's anyone that knows how add obstacle avoidance I'd love to know how... [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]
Looking at Terabee Evo module

That cannot be done.

For those needing parts your best source will be Yuneec. Although Horizon Hobby was the prime distributor their service department often sent them back to Yuneec for repairs. As the Chroma has been discontinued for close to 2 years it's highly probably Horizon has very few spares left in inventory. All the parts were sourced from Yuneec.

That cannot be done.

For those needing parts your best source will be Yuneec. Although Horizon Hobby was the prime distributor their service department often sent them back to Yuneec for repairs. As the Chroma has been discontinued for close to 2 years it's highly probably Horizon has very few spares left in inventory. All the parts were sourced from Yuneec.
There are Chroma parts available should there be any interest on E Bay all kinds available. From reputable selling sources.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix