Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Correct props for Blade Chroma?

Reaction score
Need help bad ordered 2sets and one adapter kit for my blade chroma drone they all said they were right nope nuts r to big one ..blades to big one the other so they said adapter kit so I can swAp top of motor to adapt other blades to it..nope..please help! Where and what kind do I need to buy?? And where please..thank u!! Please!

Need help bad ordered 2sets and one adapter kit for my blade chroma drone they all said they were right nope nuts r to big one ..blades to big one the other so they said adapter kit so I can swAp top of motor to adapt other blades to it..nope..please help! Where and what kind do I need to buy?? And where please..thank u!! Please!
Welcome to the forum, I know that @Pier2162 had a Chroma ask him to also help, not too sure where you are based

Reactions: Pier2162
Hi.
Unfortunately the Chroma spare parts are very hard to find.
I had a complete set, but already sold after my Chroma dies.
I have heard about adapters for using standard blades, but never try them.
DJI Phantom 1 props should fit, they are M6 too.
There were, few years ago, a good alternative, carbon fiber blades, we discuss on them here:
blade chroma propellers

One solution can be the replacement of the motors, may be using the ones of the Typhoon Q500 and its props.

Or try to find NOS parts from model resellers or from used parts sites.

Reactions: Chris Koch
Hi.
Unfortunately the Chroma spare parts are very hard to find.
I had a complete set, but already sold after my Chroma dies.
I have heard about adapters for using standard blades, but never try them.
DJI Phantom 1 props should fit, they are M6 too.
There were, few years ago, a good alternative, carbon fiber blades, we discuss on them here:
blade chroma propellers

One solution can be the replacement of the motors, may be using the ones of the Typhoon Q500 and its props.

Or try to find NOS parts from model resellers or from used parts sites.
Tried the DJI phantom blades already center spin on nuts are bigger and deeper so they said to buy adaptors to make fit but they are a 4 screw adapter that screw to a motor or they might work..and they want $19.00 rack blade for a stock blade replacement..if u can find one...thank you for u knowledge and help!

The easiest way is to buy original props from John @Yuneec Skins, as suggested above.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
I've searched High & Low for Blade Chroma Propellers, and bought every New Set I could find in the last couple of years...
The Blade Chroma Propellers are like "Hen's Teeth"... In fact... Hen's Teeth may be a little easier to locate... I get some Flak about the price... But call me Crazy... I'd rather see 4-Chroma Owners able to Fly, than 1- Flying with a Bunch of extra Propellers in their Flight Kit...;)

I've searched High & Low for Blade Chroma Propellers, and bought every New Set I could find in the last couple of years...
The Blade Chroma Propellers are like "Hen's Teeth"... In fact... Hen's Teeth may be a little easier to locate... I get some Flak about the price... But call me Crazy... I'd rather see 4-Chroma Owners able to Fly, than 1- Flying with a Bunch of extra Propellers in their Flight Kit...;)
I could not agree more John, I rather buy the correct item plus "antiques" are expensive, take or leave it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig