Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Chroma gone crazy

I'm afraid that this time I'll have to say goodbye to the Chroma, because it suffered quite serious damage in the last crash. 😢
I will recover some money from the sale of the batteries, the camera and the remote control, if he is not the cause of the problem.

You can check the pressure sensor. Watch the altitude on the remote and move up and down the drone. The digits figure will be charged accordingly. If at some moment the value is frozen, this means a defective sensor. I have two FC from H with defective sensors and replacement parts too. Unfortunately, I still don't have some time to play with this problem. Hope soon to have.

Reactions: Pier2162
Ups. We wrote together. Anyway, let typed by me rest on the topic.

Chroma has the problem that ESCs, sensors and processor are on the same mainboard. Not good for repair.
From the Flight Logs it looks like the problem is either the SR24 or the flight controller in the drone.
Recording of data from ST10 is seemless, but telemetry from drone has gaps.
ScreenshotSchnellanalyse_1.png
Also the harsh decent is not caused by RC input but due to other unknown reasons (pressure sensor or IMU). There is no indication of errors (as well as in the GUI) in the logs. Hard to say what happens in the drone.
I think the ST10 is good.

br HE

Thanks a lot, Helmut, for your help. I'll retire my Chroma from flights, the risk of lose the drone is to high. I already check if a motherboard was available somewhere here in Europe, the only one I've found is too expensive, anyway already pre-owned and not sure that it works. Thanks you all.

Thanks a lot, Helmut, for your help. I'll retire my Chroma from flights, the risk of lose the drone is to high. I already check if a motherboard was available somewhere here in Europe, the only one I've found is too expensive, anyway already pre-owned and not sure that it works. Thanks you all.
I hope that this is not the last time we hear from you, are you planning to get another drone??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook