Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compatible with aftermarket cameras/sensors?

Pretty sure optimism and reality are going to experience a violent collision with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, if you're using something like the Scanse, you just need a flying platform that can carry the load. It's a bonus if it can also provide power, but if it doesn't you can always add your own battery.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use the Typhoon camera rails to attach any camera load to the drone. The parts are available as spares and aren't expensive. I believe (you'd have to check) that you can also get the electrical contacts as well, so theoretically you have a mount and a power supply for your own project. It would just click on and click off the Typhoon - with the added advantage that you can raise the landing gear and get an unobstructed 360 degree view beneath the drone. I strongly recommend you contact Yuneec and tell them about your project and ask if they can give you some basic information to help you experiment.

Holy Man! No wonder I bought UAV toolbox! Now Tuna, if you could only give me a 1" Sony Exmor R sensor camera...... :)

Ancient Post I know but did anyone successfully mount a lidar under the belly of an H920plus along with a cgo3 camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval