Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compilation Video From Iceland

Everything in the video was shot in southeast Iceland, Vatnajokull National Park, to fly a drone there you must get a permit from the regional parks supervisor. You must fill out a questionnaire as to why you're doing it, proof of insurance size and weight of the craft whether you are doing the flying for scientific or commercial purposes, specific date and time you wish to fly. I was quite fortunate that the park department for the previous two winters gave me two month permits to fly whenever I wished to as long as I notified them prior to flying and described how I was dressed. Thanks to all who have posted comments about this five year project entitled Iceland's Vanishing Beauty. When I first started flying years ago in Iceland there were no restrictions or permits needed but the proliferation of drones and reckless and thoughtless drone operators required the gov. of Iceland to clamp down tightly on drone flying in the national parks and at scenic venues like the waterfalls.

Reactions: PatR and AH-1G
Sorry I didn’t get to toss my praise in the bucket when you originally posted this video. It’s beautiful footage and an inspiration to see what can be delivered with these Yuneec tools. I would be interested to learn any details of how you approached your camera setup, profile selection, choice of editor or any post processing considerations you ran into along the way. Kudos!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlphaCapitalSecuritySyste