Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compilation Video From Iceland

Thanks very much, there is at least one reason perhaps you will never get to know Iceland because it's rapidly vanishing due to climate change and other factors.

Great video @Mickeyboo, thanks for sharing, what a stunning landscape and subject and your video serves it well. ?

And hey, we will forgive you for not producing the most-epic-of-all-time unboxing video;), this is so much better to watch.

Reactions: Chewman
Great video @Mickeyboo, thanks for sharing, what a stunning landscape and subject and your video serves it well. ?

And hey, we will forgive you for not producing the most-epic-of-all-time unboxing video;), this is so much better to watch.
I was hoping you had forgotten about that unkept promise...there is nothing quite as challenging and difficult to produce as an unboxing video...I hope all is well I was briefly in Florida a couple weeks ago on my way to Nicaragua I should have stopped by to say hello but did not have time. Great CCC video by the way as usual no skimping on production values.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Reactions: Mickeyboo
Epic! Video, thanks for sharing

Mickey,

Great imagery and an intriguing musical score. Thanks for placing it on Vimeo and not the YouTube abomination.

Mickey,

Great imagery and an intriguing musical score. Thanks for placing it on Vimeo and not the YouTube abomination.
Thanks Pat I composed the music with Synth loops using Apple Logic Pro. As for Vimeo I recently canceled my pro account but still use their free service and I now use WeTransfer to send clients files directly for them to view. I hope all is well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig