Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Connecting to camera

Reaction score
I just got a Typhoon H and when I was trying to set it up the controller says "connecting to camera"...i cant LIVE video. has anyone experience this while setting up?

Been mentioned several times, Maybe camera is not seated(snapped) into gimbal all the way correctly, you can try removing it by sliding it off from the front and then sliding it back on again , you may also have to re-bind your camera, call Yuneec to walk you thru this, if needed

Reactions: Yuneec_Usa
Been mentioned several times, Maybe camera is not seated(snapped) into gimbal all the way correctly, you can try removing it by sliding it off from the front and then sliding it back on again , you may also have to re-bind your camera, call Yuneec to walk you thru this, if needed

I can tilt and pan but no video. I can't rebind bc the part to select a camera is not available

i returned my first H bc the camera could not connect. I got a second H from a different location and its doing the same thing.....trying to connect to camera. how in the **** are you suppose to fly this thing if it cant connect to the camera? I saw a "Yuneec Europe" video Typhoon H Getting Started Tutorial....six easy steps it says. Not True at all. I had 2 H's ad none of them never left thr ground. I'm soo glad I have a P4 to do my work. Its so much easier to set up. I think the drone gods are telling me something if this is happening to me twice within 3 days.

Call Yuneec Tech support and have them show you how to re bind it and make sure the gimbal is attached properly, Unless you already have !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval