Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

connection problem CG02

Reaction score
Hello, I bought a yuneec typhoon drone with the steadygrip but I can’t connect to the CG02 with my phone.How do I do it?
Bonjour, j'ai acheté un drone yuneec typhoon q 500 avec la poigné steadygrip mais je n'arrive pas à me connecter avec mon téléphone à la caméra qui est une CG02. Que dois-je faire?

Android or iOS? Is your phone able to connect 5GHz WiFi? Is the CGO2 accesspoint visible in the WLAN SSID list on your phone? Did you disconnect othe WiFi connections (i.e. to your router)? And last but not least, what app do you use?

A WiFi analyzer app on your phone may help.

br HE

The CGO2 is not compatible with the CGO app. You will need the CGO2 app. As far as I know it is still available in Apples AppStore but not in Googles PlayStore (depending on you operating system). In case you have an Android phone you can download an APK somewhere on the Internet.

Nevertheless you should still be able to see the camera in the WiFi settings. If it is not the case, there might be something wrong with the camera.

Link to CGO2 app for Android on apkPure site.

I’m having trouble getting the CGO2 to connect to the internet. I’m able to see it on my device list and entered the password, but then it says no internet connection? Any one know what I need to do?

Does anyone know what I need to do?
Exactly nothing you can do. The camera works as an access point for your device. The camera itself has no connection to the Internet and doesn't act as a bridge or router. So, no way to have access to the outside world via the camera.

If you want to watch the camera stream, you can install suitable software on your device. Make a search in the forum, the topic is discussed yet.

Reactions: h-elsner
I’m having trouble getting the CGO2 to connect to the internet. I’m able to see it on my device list and entered the password, but then it says no internet connection? Any one know what I need to do?
Are you using iOS, Android, or PC to connect to the camera?

I’m able to see it on my device list and entered the password, but then it says no internet connection? Any one know what I need to do?
As @Vaklin said, you can nothing but to get it work you don't need to do something. "no internet connection" - this is a dumb fake message from the OS of your device. It has no meaning - ignore it.

🤔, How does it not mean anything when it won’t connect to the app and stream the video?

🤔, How does it not mean anything when it won’t connect to the app and stream the video?
Which app are you trying to use? Are you using an iOS or an Android device for the app?

How does it not mean anything when it won’t connect to the app and stream the video?
The answer is simple: To get app connected ans see the video you need a connection to the WiFi accesspoint of the camera. The message tells me that this is the case.
There is no need to connect to internet. Internet connection will disturb (concurrent to) the WiFi to camera.

That you can't get the app working may caused by:
- Wrong app (see @DoomMeister answer #10).
- App not working due to incompatibility (apps are old and may not proper working on newer Android or iOS)
- Wifi connection to another device at the same time (i.e. your internet router). I would disconnect the WiFi connections before connect to the camera.

br HE

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval