Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller Help

Reaction score
I have a different question and didn't really know where it should go so i started this thread:

Does anyone know if you Can do a Manual start up, idle and Take off by holding the sticks down and inward or down and outward like on other drones controllers? It Doesn't work for me that's why i'm asking if it works for anyone else, Or can it even be done on the Breeze? Thanks you for your time it's appreciated.

Unfortunately only the app (and Via Bluetooth Controller connected to phone/app) can launch the breeze into takeoff and landing. My thoughts its is often overlooked that this is a WIFI controlled bird and not Radio Controlled. With RC control for example on start up my planes' electronic speed controllers looks to see if the throttle is all the way down before it would ever let the controller link, so it more of a safety thing IMO. Most other (really expensive) drones dji, other yuneec offerings use Radio Control hence the long range..

Unfortunately only the app (and Via Bluetooth Controller connected to phone/app) can launch the breeze into takeoff and landing. My thoughts its is often overlooked that this is a WIFI controlled bird and not Radio Controlled. With RC control for example on start up my planes' electronic speed controllers looks to see if the throttle is all the way down before it would ever let the controller link, so it more of a safety thing IMO. Most other (really expensive) drones dji, other yuneec offerings use Radio Control hence the long range..

Thank you for the Answer, I appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20