Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller sensitivity

Reaction score
Dear Team,
Since i am a new pilot and this is my first drone,
i am finding difficulties to pilot the drone smoothly.
I am not sure if it is because i am new or the controller is not reacitng as it should be.
I have a feeling that from 0 to 85% of the joystick is really not responsive and then out of a sudden - max speed of movement

Do i do things wrong or my controller is strange?

Thanks for the feed back.

I might be able to give some assistance
Need to know what you are flying

Ok I’m not familiar with that drone sorry
Other guys that know them well will be on here soon

Maybe @NorWiscPilot will comment on this one. He flies at least the TH and Mantis Q and can make an educated assessment of the controller sticks.

Dear Team,
Since i am a new pilot and this is my first drone,
i am finding difficulties to pilot the drone smoothly.
I am not sure if it is because i am new or the controller is not reacitng as it should be.
I have a feeling that from 0 to 85% of the joystick is really not responsive and then out of a sudden - max speed of movement

Do i do things wrong or my controller is strange?

Thanks for the feed back.
It may be best to calibrate your compass in the following circumstances:
1. The aircraft is unused for more than 30 days.
2. The App interface displays that the compass is interfered and the LED lights of the rear arms flash yellow slowly.
3. The aircraft experienced a slight drift during your first flight.

Please go to the Settings section within your app and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the compass.

Hello Atros,
Thank you for the suggestion - i did compass calibration several times.
Also controller calibration - several times.
Nothing has changed.

Hey Q flyer's, the controller is small and it's hard to tilt camera up and down smoothly if any change of speed. So far for me, video needs to be staged, and shot while in steady flight. Then you can practice camera tilt it's own little art form. Don't break or anything to do with the controller, for they don't have any replacement's yet, although they will repair, and Q is so new not many have crashed to have controllers for sale.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zuhoouk