Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controller Won’t Charge?

Reaction score
So apparently my controller is dead. I must have had it turned on and left it on by mistake till I died. Today I went to plug it in and it won’t take a charge, period... as in it won’t come on even to show it’s charging! Any one else have this issue? Solutions? Happy Turkey Day!!!!IMG_1542922943.918549.jpg

Reactions: cbecker125
I experienced something similar last week when I had flown it all the way down to 3% after a few hours of charging it hadn't charged a bit so took a 2.5 amp phone charger and got it revived and charged up.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app

I had a problem a week ago when it would only charge to 85%. I figure it was a dirty contact because once I removed it then snapped it back in the battery charged to 100%

So apparently my controller is dead. I must have had it turned on and left it on by mistake till I died. Today I went to plug it in and it won’t take a charge, period... as in it won’t come on even to show it’s charging! Any one else have this issue? Solutions? Happy Turkey Day!!!!View attachment 12571
I had exact same problem, after trying several adapters, and turning power off and on it finally started charging.

I've been having a similar issue. I will place the controller on the charger and it will charge for a bit, then stop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval