Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Controlling two 4Ks with one ST10+?

Reaction score
So I had this crazy idea: I'd like to set up one Q500 4K on a launch platform about 3 feet directly above another identical unit. The top unit's camera would be set to 120 FPS and looking straight down on the bottom unit (for those super-cool slo-mo rotor-spin shots). Would it be possible to control both units from one ST10+?

So I had this crazy idea: I'd like to set up one Q500 4K on a launch platform about 3 feet directly above another identical unit. The top unit's camera would be set to 120 FPS and looking straight down on the bottom unit (for those super-cool slo-mo rotor-spin shots). Would it be possible to control both units from one ST10+?
Nope. The aircraft can only bind to one controller at a time. That prevents anyone else from taking control of your aircraft. And the ST10 can bind to one aircraft at a time.

I guess that makes sense, but then you do have to manually put the unit into Binding mode by lifting the tail twice, so hijacking shouldn't really be an issue. I know there's a guy on YT who shows how he hacks drones in flight, though. I guess he considers being beaten with a framing hammer a small price to pay for technological exploration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder