Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cool Video of Shadow of H Landing

RBC

Reaction score
Here's a short video showing my H landing in front of my home. What I like most about this is video is the sun was in a position that cast a shadow of the H as it is landing. So you see both the H's shadow as well as the video footage shot by the H.

Here's a short video showing my H landing in front of my home. What I like most about this is video is the sun was in a position that cast a shadow of the H as it is landing. So you see both the H's shadow as well as the video footage shot by the H.

You sir need to cut your grass and do some edging, that lawn looks horrible. Im totally kidding. Your lawn is one of the best lawns I have ever seen... It looks amazing even across the street. I agree, the shadow effect is very cool looking.

That lawn will always be like that cause it is artificial turf. I put some in one of my investment properties, people love it and it always looks great.

That lawn will always be like that cause it is artificial turf. I put some in one of my investment properties, people love it and it always looks great.
Right you are! I live in the Phoenix, AZ area. Temperature is very hot right now. No need to water. Looks the same all year. No maintenance.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval