Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

So we can get to know you a bit better!

hi , my name is pierre wentzel, and i received my typhoon H yesterday.
i live in the netherlands near Amsterdam.
And i have a (probably stupid) question.

what's the micro-usb port in the camera used for ? :(

Greetings All ! I have been flying drones and RC Model planes/heli's for , heck I can't remember. Received my H around three weeks ago and have had no issues and have had nothing but great experiences after small adjustments and calibrations! I have learned a lot on this and other forums and look forward to more!:)

Greetings- I'm Gary, living in NorCal and just upgraded from a Q500 4K to the Typhoon H and am looking forward to all the knowledge and advice I can scour from everyone here! The Q500 was my first drone and I still enjoy it but the H has all my attention right now. Went through two incidents with the Q500, being a newb but I won't go into that right now. Hope to chat more with you down the road...

Welcome fellow Droners !!!!
I will try to do and say the right things.
BG
Martin from BsAs

Howdy from North Carolina. Recently purchased a Q 5004k. First time using a Quadcopter. Been in R/C for a while though..
Rob

Hello

Tim from se Wisconsin. Jumped in with both feet and bought

Typhoon H
5 extra batteries
Pelican case (best case on the market)
2 extra battery chargers
Antenna extender (get over 9000' of range)

Hello

Tim from se Wisconsin. Jumped in with both feet and bought

Typhoon H
5 extra batteries
Pelican case (best case on the market)
2 extra battery chargers
Antenna extender (get over 9000' of range)

Wellcome!!
Which antenna extender you have selected?

Hello, I'm Photis and I live in Athens, Greece. Glad to join this forum as I'm new on drone flying. I recently purchased the Typhoon H with a set of 2 extra batteries and a hard backpack case. Looking forward to my very first flight tomorrow.

Hello, I'm Photis and I live in Athens, Greece. Glad to join this forum as I'm new on drone flying. I recently purchased the Typhoon H with a set of 2 extra batteries and a hard backpack case. Looking forward to my very first flight tomorrow.

How did your first flight go?? Idk bout u but my first flight I was very nervous, just remember take your time. Fly only in open area. Get a good 10 flights in before you start playing with the fancy features,

Reactions: photis
Hi, my name is Scott and my son and I are new drone owners. We live near St.John's, Newfoundland and some very picturesque locations. We purchased a Yuneec Q500 4K about 4 weeks ago and we have been trying to get it in the air ever since. It will not connect to any of our three laptops. Our first venture into the wonderful world of aerial photography and video has been an expensive disaster thus far. Not happy!

Tim from Yuneec in Ontario, CA. If you have any questions or concerns send me a message here or email me.
Hi Tim, I am having a big problem getting our Q500 in the air. We need to update it for 'no fly' zones but we are having no luck getting it to communicate with the GUI. Installed GUI on all 3 of our laptops and still no communication. I spent an hour or so on the phone with a lady from Yuneec US Tech Support and it seems to me like she is reading from a cue card. She kept telling me about the steps, said that it was only easy and said on several occasions that I must be jus doing something wrong. Hay, I could be.....but I updated the CGO3, updated the ST10 controller, installed the GUI and no issues. All 3 laptops make that tell tale noise when I plug the interface cable into the usb port but the bird just won't communicate. The GUI indicates 'Disconnected. Trying port COM5'. I have confirmed port activation and serial usb converter install in 'device manager' but still no connecttion. What's going on? The place of purchase told me as soon as I open the box, there is no refund and yet I feel this is defective in some way. What do I do?

How did your first flight go?? Idk bout u but my first flight I was very nervous, just remember take your time. Fly only in open area. Get a good 10 flights in before you start playing with the fancy features,

Oh it all went more than fine. Easy take off, smooth flying (slider moved to turtle position), some problems with the link between the RC and the camera though.

Ray Mara here...Greetings from New York!
Fly safely and responsibly.

Hi from the UK. I've been into drone flying for a few months, I started with a jxd, then I I got a hubsan h501s and have just taken the plunge and bought myself a q500 4k. I hope I'll be able to have the many questions I have answered by some more experienced pilots. Thanks

Hello, Im Gord From Toronto,Canada !! I have a Chroma 4K thanks for this site I just found out why my camera is not recording the correct date & time.

Greetings, fliers. I live in Hillsboro, Oregon and am new to the hobby. I have a Typhoon H and have done 6 park flights so far. There is one approved park for flying in nearby Beaverton and the group that meets informally there has been very supportive. I only just discovered this forum and might not have installed the latest firmware/software if I had visited here first but that ship has sailed. Anyway, after a rebinding and recalibration of the compass the unit seems to be flying fine. Two flights last weekend with no drifting or loss of GPS. Think happy thoughts for me!

Hello all.
I'm a brand new dronist having just bought a Q500 4K and after a couple of minor hiccoughs which required 2 new props I'm getting the hang of it and it's immense fun.
I bought the simulator dongle and after a few attempts was able to get it running on my 2009 MacBookPro running Windows 7 Ultimate in Parallels but the frame rate is only 7 fps which is unusable, if anyone has a clue about that let me know. Many thanks in advance and I look forward to spending plenty of time here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio