Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Texas! I just made my first REAL drone purchase, the Typhoon H Pro! Very excited and hope to learn more about this cool bird! Cheers!

Hello fellow Yuneec owners, I want to say that I love my new drone it handles great very impressed. I have had some issues but I have been told don't worry Yuneec will take care of me. Any advice for a newbee

Hi all! Mark from way up in Northern Ontario. Just purchased my first drone and already love it. Sure opens up a whole new world. Can't wait to get some footage from follow me mode while a bunch of us enjoy riding our sleds,

Jon here from MA USA. Just received my Q500 4k (silver motor refurb) this afternoon and had my maiden flights this evening before it got too dark. Managed to get some over the trees sunset shots that were rather impressive for having the camera on full auto and not doing any processing. Was delighted to get usable video within an hour of unboxing (and I even did the compass calibration and a first flight without the camera!)
Been flying quad copters and RC helicopters off and on for 3 or 4 years. The Q500 is my first non-toy commercial craft. I've been slowly building a DIY quad for years (no original parts left,) but when I saw a good deal on a ready to go camera platform (that I'd been tempted by and researched previously,) I decided to pull the trigger. Now the Q500 will be my go to sky camera, and my DIY will by my play around/experiment craft.

Hi, Dave here from UK. I've been lurking on this excellent site for a while and have learnt a lot. As a proud owner of one of the first H's into the UK (also Phantoms) I felt I should join the conversation. I hold a CAA PfCO and use my H commercially, I also write for Flight, Camera, Action magazine and hope to make a useful contribution to this forum.

Hi, Ranch41 from Roseville, CA. I have been researching for some time and finally pulled the trigger on an H. I'm charging the batteries right now and will go back to the hobby shop for a quickie lesson on Monday so as to reduce the chance of damaging it on it's maiden flight. I have also experience on other RC's. Thanks and hope to learn a bunch from you guys and gals!

Hello all! I am a new Q500 owner and am new to this. I haven't flown it yet but am eager to get out and try it. I live in Nashville, TN and hope to learn a lot from this forum.

:DHey all

My name is Phil from Nanaimo BC Canada. I also spend a lot of time in the US for business and pleasure.

I've been flying R/C on and off for 35 years and started building drones about 6 or 7 years ago. Discovered Yuneec and the rest is history.

I have the Q500 4K, Typhoon H and the Breeze and I am in the process of purchasing an H920. Cant wait to fly that bad boy.

So far I've been seriously impressed by the Yuneec Brand. I recently flew my Breeze off our ship whilst at anchorage at Panama. Had a few range issues but all in all the result was really good. Soon to be posted on YouTube when I get to port.

Hoping to start studying for my FAA part 107 when I get off this tub.

Safe flying everyone.

Keep your sticks on the ice:D

Eugene from Wichita, Ks. Just ordered my Typhoon H. Can't wait!! I have a DJI F550 I have sunk a lot of money in to try and get to the features of the new 1's. So excited to get this bad boy!!

Also will be studying to get my Part 101 as well hopefully this year.

Will the Venom 6700Ah lipos be a good option as well? And what about a good charger for the batteries?

Thanks for the add, Eugene

hello everyone,
my name is Eric and
I live in the south of France at Solliès Toucas near Toulon.
I own a Typhoon H for 4 months.Cordialy

Hi all! Mark from way up in Northern Ontario. Just purchased my first drone and already love it. Sure opens up a whole new world. Can't wait to get some footage from follow me mode while a bunch of us enjoy riding our sleds,

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".
@Steve Carr @Rayray @BobW55

Jon here from MA USA. Just received my Q500 4k (silver motor refurb) this afternoon and had my maiden flights this evening before it got too dark. Managed to get some over the trees sunset shots that were rather impressive for having the camera on full auto and not doing any processing. Was delighted to get usable video within an hour of unboxing (and I even did the compass calibration and a first flight without the camera!)
Been flying quad copters and RC helicopters off and on for 3 or 4 years. The Q500 is my first non-toy commercial craft. I've been slowly building a DIY quad for years (no original parts left,) but when I saw a good deal on a ready to go camera platform (that I'd been tempted by and researched previously,) I decided to pull the trigger. Now the Q500 will be my go to sky camera, and my DIY will by my play around/experiment craft.

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

If you have questions about the forum contact the moderators listed below. Just click on a name and select "Start a Conversation".

Hi, Dave here from UK. I've been lurking on this excellent site for a while and have learnt a lot. As a proud owner of one of the first H's into the UK (also Phantoms) I felt I should join the conversation. I hold a CAA PfCO and use my H commercially, I also write for Flight, Camera, Action magazine and hope to make a useful contribution to this forum.

Hi, Ranch41 from Roseville, CA. I have been researching for some time and finally pulled the trigger on an H. I'm charging the batteries right now and will go back to the hobby shop for a quickie lesson on Monday so as to reduce the chance of damaging it on it's maiden flight. I have also experience on other RC's. Thanks and hope to learn a bunch from you guys and gals!

Hello all! I am a new Q500 owner and am new to this. I haven't flown it yet but am eager to get out and try it. I live in Nashville, TN and hope to learn a lot from this forum.

:DHey all

My name is Phil from Nanaimo BC Canada. I also spend a lot of time in the US for business and pleasure.

I've been flying R/C on and off for 35 years and started building drones about 6 or 7 years ago. Discovered Yuneec and the rest is history.

I have the Q500 4K, Typhoon H and the Breeze and I am in the process of purchasing an H920. Cant wait to fly that bad boy.

So far I've been seriously impressed by the Yuneec Brand. I recently flew my Breeze off our ship whilst at anchorage at Panama. Had a few range issues but all in all the result was really good. Soon to be posted on YouTube when I get to port.

Hoping to start studying for my FAA part 107 when I get off this tub.

Safe flying everyone.

Keep your sticks on the ice:D

Eugene from Wichita, Ks. Just ordered my Typhoon H. Can't wait!! I have a DJI F550 I have sunk a lot of money in to try and get to the features of the new 1's. So excited to get this bad boy!!

Also will be studying to get my Part 101 as well hopefully this year.

Will the Venom 6700Ah lipos be a good option as well? And what about a good charger for the batteries?

Thanks for the add, Eugene

hello everyone,
my name is Eric and
I live in the south of France at Solliès Toucas near Toulon.
I own a Typhoon H for 4 months.Cordialy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval