Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Created a Thread to Introduce Yourself!

Hey all, I'm Dezmond from Vancouver Island, Canada.
I don't currently own a Yuneec. I went to purchase a Typhoon G and my supplier was out and not sure when he was getting more. So I took the plunge and pre-ordered the Typhoon H. Can't wait to get'er in the sky.
Cheers

Reactions: JizzyGillespie
So we can get to know you a bit better!
I am new buyer in quadcopter , my first drone is H501S , I think this model is a trainer type . the speed is not such delicacy . so it more easily controlled by new user . drone crash is not happened so easily . it's actually a trainer drone .my Chinese friend told me , this model's Chinese name is bad boy . I BUY it on a new site and pay it by my credit card . so easy ...Hubsan H501S X4 5.8G FPV RTF Quadcopter with 1080P HD Camera GPS RC

I am new buyer in quadcopter , my first drone is H501S , I think this model is a trainer type . the speed is not such delicacy . so it more easily controlled by new user . drone crash is not happened so easily . it's actually a trainer drone .my Chinese friend told me , this model's Chinese name is bad boy . I BUY it on a new site and pay it by my credit card . so easy ...Hubsan H501S X4 5.8G FPV RTF Quadcopter with 1080P HD Camera GPS RC

Hello everyone, awesome to find this site. Looking forward to reading, learning and sharing information about a similar passions. I just bought my first drone the Q500 4K bundle to open it and learn that the CG03 camera was used and damaged. Don't know if this unique or just a oversight on a company's packaging work force. Vendor (dealer who I bought it from) sending me out a new one so that is good. Took it out for the first time yesterday without a camera although I found it really easy to fly and land, can't wait for the camera. Oh yah, Glendale AZ

Howdy: Everyone, I purchased a Yuneec Q500 4K a about a month ago. Have been flying and trying to get to know the drone. I have broken about 3 props in the process. I thing I'm getting better I hope. I would like to learn more from this forum more before I do some real damage. I'm not a young man (71) but I love flying this drone. All comments and advice are welcome

New to the forums today....just unboxed my Typhoon H and charged all the batteries. Plan to make my first flight tomorrow. Looking forward to studying and learning from other members. Hope to get to know as many of you as possible....

Hello everyone! Just found the group from a post on facebook. Looks awesome and I look forward to conversation with fellow Yuneec pilots!!
I recently received my new Typhoon H and thoroughly love it. I have piloted a Turbo ace matrix-S for the last three years and have been involved in RC for appx 10 years. I live in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina and have done so for 46 years. Again, I look forward to some good discussion with this group.

Not here yet BEING SHIPPED.. I am SO excited awaiting it !! , Typoon H.. Presently have a DJI 3 Standard, and Love it. Look forward to the Typhoon H coming soon to join my stable pf drones..

Tim,
I went up to the sky with m'y newly received Typhoon H, and must admit it's quite a fantastic drone, the most spectacular improvement is definitely the new 360 degree Gimbal, and the landing gear, that could be raised and lower at your convenience, the only drawback with this manual control switch, you must not forget to lower it before landing, otherwise you'll be landing on the camera Ouch!!! The operation is very smooth and easy, it takes beautiful pictures and videos, but there's isn't much difference with the previous Typhoon 500 4k (I own two of those) Typhoon H is more stable. I didn't have chance to try all the new gadget on it, for I got caught by rain, but will try again soon. Have a great pleasure with you soon to arrive Typhoon H. By the way where do you live?.. I'm in Quebec city Canada.

Howdy: Everyone, I purchased a Yuneec Q500 4K a about a month ago. Have been flying and trying to get to know the drone. I have broken about 3 props in the process. I thing I'm getting better I hope. I would like to learn more from this forum more before I do some real damage. I'm not a young man (71) but I love flying this drone. All comments and advice are welcome
Don't worry about your age, those drones are old mens toys, for I'm 81, and already owne 11 drones, DJI, Walkera and 3 Yuneec (2Q500 4k an 1 Typhoon H) etch, etc, , and I must admit the H is the most fun to pilot. You have to be very careful with the 500 , fly in a wide space, for I've already crash one myself in a fairly tight space, and had to rebuilt it, (I'm an electronic technician) very easy to repair, and I bought a second one, to be sure my repaired drone would have exactly the same performance. Good luck dronist.

Sorry. I live 25 miles NW suburbs of Chicago.
I don't catch it, why "sorry"? I've enjoyed very much my numerous visits to Chicago, a while back, at the time CES (consumer electronic show) was held in your city at the McCormick place, now it's been move further west Las Vegas Nevada. I would go every year over there when I was in the professional audio business. I wish I could have gone to the 2016 CES this past January, and see the demonstration of the Yuneec Typhoon H by Intel, wondering if we would ever be able to buy "OBS" as it was presented at the show, for now the Typhoon H has only the front OBS and not 360 degrees like the Intel. Now it's me that'l be sorry for taking up so much of your time. So long!

I don't catch it, why "sorry"? I've enjoyed very much my numerous visits to Chicago, a while back, at the time CES (consumer electronic show) was held in your city at the McCormick place, now it's been move further west Las Vegas Nevada. I would go every year over there when I was in the professional audio business. I wish I could have gone to the 2016 CES this past January, and see the demonstration of the Yuneec Typhoon H by Intel, wondering if we would ever be able to buy "OBS" as it was presented at the show, for now the Typhoon H has only the front OBS and not 360 degrees like the Intel. Now it's me that'l be sorry for taking up so much of your time. So long![/QUOTE

Lol. So funny. I'm not sorry for where I live. Was sry for not including that in my original posting.
Gooday

So we can get to know you a bit better!
Hi all.

My name is Geoff, I am a new member from Weston Super Mare, UK and new to the drone scene.

Whilst travelling Thailand and admiring the natural beauty I developed an interest in aerial photography / videography. There is natural beauty all over the world hence my interest in the use of drones.

I very nearly bought a DJI Phantom 4 but after seeing video reviews of the Typhoon H I could not resist! I received my Typhoon H on Monday and have been out learning to fly as often as I can since.

It seems very overwhelming at first but I am sure if I persevere I will get the hang of it!

I will for sure be visiting this site at very regular intervals to pick up tips and ideas.

Happy flying. Geoff

Hi everybody I'm Rattler. I have been involve with drons from 2010
Alabama USA
Typhoon H

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece