Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Curious which video programs used

Reaction score
Is there a free video player that can edit the videos that you all use? I want to be able to add words, music, or hyperplay it. Just wondering what you all suggest. Thanks.

DaVinci if you’re doing serious color grading (not a timeline layout editor)

I find Final Cut Pro X and or Premier Pro suffice all editing and color grading needs, with quality.

But here’s a good news, with these platforms. You can do a round trip edit and share files between platforms and work with proxies much efficiently.

I personally work with FCPX and if needed, I color grade in DaVinci Resolve.

As a bonus to this topic (I create LUTS in Lightroom [emoji1421])

So I've tried davinci resolve 15. It starts and crashes about 5 seconds into start up spalsh screen. I have an older computer with Windows 8. Is that too old? Any advice?

So I've tried davinci resolve 15. It starts and crashes about 5 seconds into start up splash screen. I have an older computer with Windows 8. Is that too old? Any advice?

Win 8 should be fine - I have it running perfectly on Win 7. Do you have the latest drivers for your video card ?

Hi Ufo. I'm rather new at this video thing but may be able to give a bit of advice. For me, being a novice and not a pro found a a program called filmora from wondershare. Am running win 10 but should be fine with win 8. The interface is pretty easy to learn and won't break the bank account. Has loads of cool features though. But if your a Pro go for Black Magic or that hi end stuff. I've had great results with it. Main thing with 4k editing and processing ya have to have a computer that can handle all the large files. Hope this helps, Jack

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis