Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Datapilot not downloadable

Reaction score
Anybody got the last version of Datapilot? I tried several different websites of Yuneec, but always get an error message saying "all access disabled"...

All downloads are disabled for now. Not sure what their web master is up to. It has been like this for a couple of weeks now.

Hello All,

I'm very new and a bit confused. I have a few questions:

- Is there a Windows desktop Datapilot or other mission planner app for the H520E or is this only for Android?
- If there is a desktop app, where can I get it?
- Can you guys recommend what is the best software for creating mission plans?

Thank you!

You should be able to download the app directly to the ST16s from Google Play Store.

You can also download the app and the Windows Desktop from this link:

You should be able to download the app directly to the ST16s from Google Play Store.

You can also download the app and the Windows Desktop from this link:
Yes, I got that, thank you. My question was whether there is a PC desktop app that can create a mission plan?

I found many references to in online, but can't find it anywhere. Here is a reference I am talking about:

Thank you,

David

My question was whether there is a PC desktop app that can create a mission plan?
Yes. It is in the Windows folder in the Dropbox link above. If you don't see it let me know and I'll get a different link.

Or use this direct link:

Yes. It is in the Windows folder in the Dropbox link above. If you don't see it let me know and I'll get a different link.

Or use this direct link:
The link says:

The folder ‘/Yuneec Downloads/Typhoon H520...’ doesn’t exist.

The link in this post goes to the highest level of the Yuneec Downloads drop box. If this does not work, we will need someone computer savvy to figure out what is different. Are you working from a Windows PC?

Reactions: Steve Carr
The link in this post goes to the highest level of the Yuneec Downloads drop box. If this does not work, we will need someone computer savvy to figure out what is different. Are you working from a Windows PC?
This worked. Thank you for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech