Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dealers

Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions for dealers with good support? Live in Colorado, so West Coast dealer preferred.

Not sure about great prices for Crazy Hobbies.... They're quoting $2099 with no mention of Wizard, I got mine at Hobbyman Fountain Gate, Vic. Their price $1999 and as far as I know still offering Wiz with preorders, and I believe they're worth about $250-300

Not for freight deliveries it's no problem, I am sure most large deliveries I am sure are going by boats

Not for freight deliveries it's no problem, I am sure most large deliveries I am sure are going by boats
Really,that would have to be the case.cause good god lipos and such power everything anymore D.C..I feel good about the info you got,I feel for you a hundred and ten percent and of course agree,time to deliver!Test that Marco yet?

Really,that would have to be the case.cause good god lipos and such power everything anymore D.C..I feel good about the info you got,I feel for you a hundred and ten percent and of course agree,time to deliver!Test that Marco yet?
I got my Marco Polo yesterday and mounted it on my P3, just waiting for this weekend to try it out, I did have my son hide it in the yard, and found it in 5 seconds! Just need the H to put my other one on!!

It is very pricey. Please do a range test with obstacles if you are able. If you give it a thumbs up I may have to make an investment. Right now I use "key finder" beepers in my Syma quads. Ive come down in tall hay fields and corn fields and the beeper is audible to about 50 ft. With amplifying earphones I could probably hear it even further if needed. Without the beepers I don't think I would have been able to find the uav's in those situations. You can walk right past in tall hay field and not see anything. In the Spring it is not much of an issue unless you have no idea where it went down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval