Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Difference Between Full Scale and Drone Flyers

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Nice thing about full scale pilots, they come together when they see a threat to their use of the airspace and their personal data.

The article brings up a couple of good points.

Last edited:
Nice thing about full scale pilots, they come together when they see a threat to their use of the airspace and their personal data.

The article brings up a couple of good points.

Some common sense at last......

may i ask aquestion, typhoon H , H-pro, H-advanced, H-plus, q500s since all of these drones were manufactured before 1st july they will be classed as all legacey drones only able to fly in a caa appointed field which they say the councils will notify you were it is. even tho councils no nothing of this in the uk.
I wish to know if yuneec are planning a remote id app to install in your st16s or anything there hopeing to do to keep all the yuneec drones still flyable and giving a c rateing so they can all still fly. 2022 is the year at the moment that all yuneec birds will by binned and totaly illegal to fly at all.

may i ask aquestion, typhoon H , H-pro, H-advanced, H-plus, q500s since all of these drones were manufactured before 1st july they will be classed as all legacey drones only able to fly in a caa appointed field which they say the councils will notify you were it is. even tho councils no nothing of this in the uk.
I wish to know if yuneec are planning a remote id app to install in your st16s or anything there hopeing to do to keep all the yuneec drones still flyable and giving a c rateing so they can all still fly. 2022 is the year at the moment that all yuneec birds will by binned and totaly illegal to fly at all.
Where have you heard this? Not read anything about this even if UK fully adopts EASA regulations.
Legacy Aircraft
There are provisions in the regulations which allow the operation of ‘legacy’ drones which have not been certified in any of the classes. These are referred to as ‘Transitional’ and the transition period finishes on 30th June 2022, after which time legacy drones may only be operated in the A3 sub-category, so where where there are no uninvolved people at all in the in area.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss