Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Difference Typhoon H and Pro

Reaction score
I am a newbie and looking at buying one of these but I seen some listings for the H Pro now hate to be ignorant here but can someone tell me the difference?

H Pro - RealSense Module w/ indoor positioning system
H non Pro - No RealSense Module only basic Collision Avoidance

RealSense on the pro will also figure out a way to go around an object that is in front of it the Typhoon H advance will just stop and will not go any further. There is nothing on the bottom of the advance that tells the TH how far it is off the ground so it will kind of bobble a little bit before it lands. I hope this helps, fly safe.

RealSense on the pro will also figure out a way to go around an object that is in front of it the Typhoon H advance will just stop and will not go any further. There is nothing on the bottom of the advance that tells the TH how far it is off the ground so it will kind of bobble a little bit before it lands. I hope this helps, fly safe.
Pro also comes with the telemetry antenna on the outside as a patch antennA

Thank you for all the input, being a newbie and just getting into this hobby I wonder if the added expense is worth it...I think so...

Thank you for all the input, being a newbie and just getting into this hobby I wonder if the added expense is worth it...I think so...
One last thing, the H antennas were moved outside

I don't have the third antenna on my ST 16 and very seldom do I ever lose telemetry but it has happened from time to time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz