Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the MK-58 downlink cable?

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

So, does anyone here have experience with the MK-58? I have one, but I can not find any info about the wiring to the pins of the connectors. For example, does anyone know what wires go to the 4pin white connector (circled in red in picture below)? I need to know which pin is Ground, +5V DC, and Tx. Also, what kind of connector is this? I now know it is NOT a JST-SH 1.0mm 4pin since I just bought 20 of these and the pin spacing is wrong! Or, can you tell me what is wired to the 4 contacts on the audio jack?

This is really frustrating because when I asked Yuneec for info they responded, quite curtly, with "we are unable to assist with self-repair due to liability issues." Grumble grumble.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
RichA

Attachments

• MK58 cable.png
    MK58 cable.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 30
******, I hate being defeated by technology!

I've spent hours on the google but never used those specific search terms. Thanks dylanfm, this is really helpful.

I'm still asking if anyone knows what kind of connector is the white connector

******, I hate being defeated by technology!

I've spent hours on the google but never used those specific search terms. Thanks dylanfm, this is really helpful.

I'm still asking if anyone knows what kind of connector is the white connector

That I don't know. I picked up an MK58 to play with but I don't have any cables. It looks like it is some sort of JST connector so I would measure the pin spacing an try that JST connector. I mean if it isn't 1mm, then maybe 1.25mm or 1.5mm?

That I don't know. I picked up an MK58 to play with but I don't have any cables. It looks like it is some sort of JST connector so I would measure the pin spacing an try that JST connector. I mean if it isn't 1mm, then maybe 1.25mm or 1.5mm?
Yeah, I thought it was 1.0mm since the pins seemed to line up well with a 6-pin 1.0mm plug I have, but it's hard to distinguish differences at this scale.

Thanks again, dylanfm, for finding that pinout image.

Does anyone else have any further input?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369