Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

does the h plus land automaticly by low battery?

Reaction score
Hi guys

* Will the Typhoon h plus land automatic when the battery voltage is too low (RTL)?
* Can i chech the battery voltage on my ST16s?

Thanks for helping me!!

Kurt

Hi guys

* Will the Typhoon h plus land automatic when the battery voltage is too low (RTL)?

Thanks for helping me!!

Kurt
Yes when your battery reaches a point that Yuneec had detairment I think 25% you will receive the first warning. Then you get a second warning and your H+ will enter the RTH automatically. All signal strengths battery stats ETC are shown across the top right hand side of the transmitter.
Hope this helps

Here is the user enhanced manual for the TH+. It can help in most instances to give you the information you seek.

Attachments

• Typhoon_H_Plus_Manualv0.8.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 35
Yes at 20%...and sometimes it sneaks up and scared the poop out of you when it happens, if you have your Return to home altitude higher than your current elevation. Lol

Reactions: Docdor
Yes at 20%...and sometimes it sneaks up and scared the poop out of you when it happens, if you have your Return to home altitude higher than your current elevation. Lol

Or worse, when the altitude has not been set high enough to account for those drone grabbing trees, waiting to attack, when positioned between the aircraft and home!

Also, don’t forget about the other option: override the return home, keep flying to critical voltage. Pilot may not have any control over the drone-chosen landing spot. Not good if over anything not conducive to the successful recovery of said drone.

Hi guys

Thanks for helping me!!

Kurt
Oh yes it Lands rather quickly. You would almost always have to regain control because it will land where ever it is, The nieghbors roof, the neighbors brand new corvette etc. They might not like your 6 motor flyin hexapus thing landing atop their new car

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval