Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does this look like a NEW BATTERY to you?

If by new you meant "slightly used" then yeah.
I would contact your seller and ask for a new rig. Who knows what else may be used or a returned unit. I assume this did not come directly from Yuneec.

If by new you meant "slightly used" then yeah.
I would contact your seller and ask for a new rig. Who knows what else may be used or a returned unit. I assume this did not come directly from Yuneec.

Actually it was bought directly from yuneec. Also some small parts missing, tweezers, camera filter

That is surprising to hear. I have no Doubt Yuneec will take care of it. There is a representative here on the forum. I would suggest you try reaching out to him - @Yuneec_Usa

Stephen,

Martin in our customer service department attempted to contact you. Please check your voice mail and feel free to call back 844-898-6332.

Yes he did contact me. Thank you so much for your help. He had no idea how that happened but took care of it right away. You folks have earned a loyal customer. He took care of the missing & damaged parts, even offered to replace the case, told him that wasn't necessary, just a couple scuffs. GREAT SERVICE thanks to all for the help !

Well a little more info. Parts were sent but battery was not inside. Stolen or never sent, I don't know. Was able to find out the transmitter and the camera had both used. Not only was the battery damaged but the clip that holds the sd card behind the battery is broken. Today I found that one of the missing lenses had been previously installed on the camera. Just the empty packaging was there. Now the rep Martin who was so helpful is now dodging my calls. I'll try again tomorrow.

Actually I got a hold of Martin this morning. It looks like they are sending a new unit. Apparently that one was a reconditioned unit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval