Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Does Typhoon H Pro have a different camera?

Reaction score
There were rumors on this board that the H Pro would come with a less wide angle lens camera to prevent distortion at the edges. I know some people have the H Pro already. Can anyone confirm this?

Certainly not a different camera -- it is still listed as the CGO3+ when you bind the camera with the ST16. But I suspect it has a different lens, that has been talked about quite a bit.

You all do realize that there are several videos on YouTube of the Typhoon Realsense, including footage from the camera as it avoids obstacles. The footage should answer your camera question.

You all do realize that there are several videos on YouTube of the Typhoon Realsense, including footage from the camera as it avoids obstacles. The footage should answer your camera question.

I don't know if the footage has been edited or if they are using a preproduction unit that may kit have an updated lens. Just trying to see if anyone notices a difference in their pro

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
camera is the same to be fair Yuneec really doesnt consider the camera top priority.... well not truw the day we released photos of the peau Productions lens on the Cgo3+ Yuneec went down and bought a hand full of lens from Peau

Reactions: AML

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal