Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Double beep after startup

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this? My H just started doing this for the first time. After pressing the power button I'll get the usual ascending tone but then immediately after I'll get two sets of double beeps. The H has never done that before and despite power cycling it several times it makes that same double beep after every startup now. It flies fine otherwise. Anyone else seen this or know what it means?

Check to be sure all of your mode switches on the ST16 are in the proper position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: banned user
Has anyone else noticed this? My H just started doing this for the first time. After pressing the power button I'll get the usual ascending tone but then immediately after I'll get two sets of double beeps. The H has never done that before and despite power cycling it several times it makes that same double beep after every startup now. It flies fine otherwise. Anyone else seen this or know what it means?

Funny, mine started doing this after I updated it the other day. I'll check my switches also.

Is it properly bound between the ST16 controller and the Typhoon H ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rayray
Funny, mine started doing this after I updated it the other day. I'll check my switches also.

I just found out something. Noticed that I observed an ever so slight hint of toilet bowl. Very very subtle and it didn't get bigger or cause flight issues as it would stable out eventually. I decided to recalibrate the compass and the double beep thing disappeared right after that. I had recalibrate the accelerometer before but it didn't change anything but the compass seems to have made a difference. You may want to check as well.

mine was doing the exact same thing today.....very slight toilet bowl but mine was also drifting to the right....i did a compass calibration with no positive results...changed location to an open area did the compass calibration again and problem was resolved.....

Another symptom of a poorly bound H is retracts working intermittantly...

I don't understand how you could have a poorly bound H.

Would it not be bound or not bound but not somewhere in the middle?

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval