Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Dowloaded and installed android version of yuneec pilot and in the satellite window it shows chinese, how to you get the window to display english?

1BE9E281-76F0-4334-B1C7-D54AAC612BAA.jpeg
Select the icon that looks like a bust.

6738765B-CF50-4009-8237-48BDBFCACB72.jpeg
Select the settings gear.

466CA988-7AE0-4417-8A2D-A60CDBACCCB8.jpeg
Select Language

B3B549D1-10E2-4FE7-AC2D-4B2F25D8BA61.jpeg
Select desired language and Save

Last edited:
Where did you download the apk from?

So you have success on a normal Android tablet, but the Map function is still in Chinese when using the DJI CrystalSky monitor.

You might try setting the language to ‘follow System’ instead of English to see if that makes any difference. You can use the in-app Support link to report the problem. It is usually quicker and easier than trying to contact Customer Support.

I have seen people who use the CrystalSky with the Autel EVO also do not have google maps. Never really followed up on solution but I don't think there is a easy one. Might check out captain drones videos on YouTube. Think he made one for the CrystalSky and EVO.

I have seen people who use the CrystalSky with the Autel EVO also do not have google maps. Never really followed up on solution but I don't think there is a easy one. Might check out captain drones videos on YouTube. Think he made one for the CrystalSky and EVO.
Thanks for the help!!

So you have success on a normal Android tablet, but the Map function is still in Chinese when using the DJI CrystalSky monitor.

You might try setting the language to ‘follow System’ instead of English to see if that makes any difference. You can use the in-app Support link to report the problem. It is usually quicker and easier than trying to contact Customer Support.
Thanks again for the help!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval