Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Download PC software for the A10 charger?

Got it thanks! For others, the A10 is the same as the D100, here is the link D100 Charger The software is pretty cool, but is for windows only.
The link for software is no longer valid. They have the d100 v2 but I'd guess the software isn't compatible with the d100.

How do those black and red thingies plug into the cigarette lighter?

What connector is that? Me don't have them memorized. I think I could even solder that guage of wire

Last edited:
Just to be sure, you are pulling our legs a little with the cig lighter connection, right?

The connectors on the car cable is XT60 at one end and terminal clamps at the other. As most cig lighter circuits are only 5A the charging demands would overload a 5A circuit when attempting to charge two batteries so connecting direct to an auto battery is the better option. Anyone using their car battery to charge multiple 4A or 5A batteries would be wise to have the car running while doing so if they didn’t want to walk home.

Just to be sure, you are pulling our legs a little with the cig lighter connection, right?

The connectors on the car cable is XT60 at one end and terminal clamps at the other. As most cig lighter circuits are only 5A the charging demands would overload a 5A circuit when attempting to charge two batteries so connecting direct to an auto battery is the better option. Anyone using their car battery to charge multiple 4A or 5A batteries would be wise to have the car running while doing so if they didn’t want to walk home.
Completely pulling. You aren't from Iowa are you? I didn't realize the charger was drawing that much juice. If you were from Iowa I figured I'd have to draw pics!

Only half a picture, or maybe a picture and a half. My grand parents came from Iowa, moved to Wyoming and made Mom. Since I’m of 100% pre liberal California origin I’m just hard headed. That may be from the farm bred side of Iowa or the cowboy side of Wyoming;)

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter
Completely pulling. You aren't from Iowa are you? I didn't realize the charger was drawing that much juice. If you were from Iowa I figured I'd have to draw pics!
Ouch! Goodness... I do like pictures, but not the ones you draw... the ones that unfold! :rolleyes: Need to give ya a visual or a busty clue?

Reactions: thoneter
Never tried those clamp thingies. Heard too many stories about having to get them cut off...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold