Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone crash

OUTSTANDING that the best answer i got so far , what took you so long.... lol. though further investigation i have found out that the "k" fuse is damaged on my H PRO. So im going to order a board for 129.00 rather then convert the regular H. so Ill have a H and a H pro both with cameras. Saw a video on replacing the main board seem pretty easy. having yuneec will cost 250.00 ....

thanks again ill keep the post updated as soon as i get the parts, the arm clips are back ordered for 3 weeks.

Ray

That fuse really should be serviceable. It can be swapped out but you may not find the same size physically as the on the board now. We located a suitable replacement from our local electronics shop. It was about 1/16” too long but we were able to get it to take solder and hold to the board. I can ask my Studio tech how much he’d charge for that repair.

Reactions: VETTE198620002000
That fuse really should be serviceable. It can be swapped out but you may not find the same size physically as the on the board now. We located a suitable replacement from our local electronics shop. It was about 1/16” too long but we were able to get it to take solder and hold to the board. I can ask my Studio tech how much he’d charge for that repair.

that would be cool

thanks
Ray

well its been a month and i just got my arm clips, tested the h and flies great, by the way i would recommend flying those clips as back ups they dont seem to have them in stock and are on back order where ever you look for them... i did figure out i need a new main board because the cam wont power up(seems to be the "k" fuse on main board. watched a great video on how to replace main board.the other "h" i bought for 350 with out real sense flies great updated the firmware and it does great. got bored and bought a q500+ for 300 waiting for that to get here missed 1st delivery on saturday. i want to see how the bird does.

well its been a month and i just got my arm clips, tested the h and flies great, by the way i would recommend flying those clips as back ups they dont seem to have them in stock and are on back order where ever you look for them... i did figure out i need a new main board because the cam wont power up(seems to be the "k" fuse on main board. watched a great video on how to replace main board.the other "h" i bought for 350 with out real sense flies great updated the firmware and it does great. got bored and bought a q500+ for 300 waiting for that to get here missed 1st delivery on saturday. i want to see how the bird does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patynowy