Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone flew away

Reaction score
So I was flying my manta Q today, it was about 100 yards from me and 50 feet high and just slowly drifted away. I have to general area where it went down but am sure the drone shut down. Is there a way I can remotely turn it on when I get near it? **** thing costs too much just to forget about it

• Wow
Reactions: KellyR
Open YuneecPilot app and tap on the “head and shoulders” icon at the top right. Sign in if you haven’t done so already and you will then be taken to a screen with Flight Records, Last Location, and App Feedback.

Last Location should have the telemetry from the Mantis Q’s last known location. You also need to contact Yuneec CS about the “flyaway”.

This sounds like the Mantis lost or never had good GPS and drifted off with the wind. If GPS is not good the Home Point won’t be recorded and the auto RTH on connection loss cannot occur. Did you happen to try doing a manual RTH to try and bring the Mantis back?

If the Last Position doesn’t work, refer to the sticky post here that covers retrieving the telemetry and upload it here to see if we can trace the last flight.

Open YuneecPilot app and tap on the “head and shoulders” icon at the top right. Sign in if you haven’t done so already and you will then be taken to a screen with Flight Records, Last Location, and App Feedback.

Last Location should have the telemetry from the Mantis Q’s last known location. You also need to contact Yuneec CS about the “flyaway”.

This sounds like the Mantis lost or never had good GPS and drifted off with the wind. If GPS is not good the Home Point won’t be recorded and the auto RTH on connection loss cannot occur. Did you happen to try doing a manual RTH to try and bring the Mantis back?

If the Last Position doesn’t work, refer to the sticky post here that covers retrieving the telemetry and upload it here to see if we can trace the last flight.
So I finally was able to log in and get the telemetry, from what I see it says it returned home, but didn't. Also, I did hit the RTH button on my remote and phone but it kept drifting. Here is the telemetry.

• Wow
So that is actually the last location. I guess I'll get my gps out tomorrow and go to that lat- long

Very nice to see from lost to locate , hope you get it back. they are to see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos