Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone parachute system

Got this back from FC they are currently working with yuneec on a mount for the chute system for the yuneec drones but due to covid-19 their shut down at the moment so here is the total price but if I purchased just now it would not include the mount till it's designed

679.83 USD from Fruity Chutes Inc

Or a lake!
Had similar situation once with a small hubsan and also a small sky viper.First off I spent a week looking every day for a few hours. Then I almost ran over the skyviper with my 4 wheeler. About a year later My wifes little hubsan Desirejust up and left,into the bush,no way could we see it. Even sent the Q500 up carefully,tosearch. Nothing. About a week later there it was lying on the ground below the trees. Needless to say we don't fly around the house much anymore. Keith C.

I have crashed two of my q500 drones. Both crashes only resulted in minor damage and they both fell more than 100 feet. I hit power lines.
Mine snapped in places but now upgraded to the rakonheli kit as I couldn't find another replacement airframe?

I've seen several posts, on this, that have talked about broken parts, and, also the video showed damage to the Phantom. It makes me wonder if the chutes are to small? I know a Q500 can land hard enough to visably see the landing gear flex, and not break anything. I had a battery fail, in flight, above 50 ft. The self land does work. It even landed very close to the takeoff point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox