Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone safety conference + H520

There's news of a change in UK regulations.

Many of these standards in Spain, for example, are already in force. One thing that I did not like at all is the idea of them agreeing with the manufacturers to delimit the airspace. We ask DJI and its "control" and share information even if the user does not want.

Another thing that I did not like, or so I understand, is to leave it to the police to impose sanctions in the event of an infringement. That's what the airspace regulatory agencies are for, not the police.

They are still intentions, I imagine that the opinion of the pilots and drone operators associations will be heard and taken into account.

UK-New powers for police to address illegal and unsafe use of drones

The police gave always been capable of taking action where public endangerment is concerned but their authority and means of enforcement can be both draconian and extremely broad. Lacking any knowledge to differentiate safe from unsafe they tend to act on the side of extreme caution, where anything they are not specifically educated with becomes “unsafe”. In essence, an operational awareness program is needed to educate everyone involved with safety enforcement. At issue would be who would handle it; an organization like AUVSI, with a focus in large, BLOS systems, DJI, who is only concerned with expanding their income through incorporation of their software through licensing agreements, an independent sUAS organization comprised of experienced professionals and recreational operators, or a government agency? Bear in mind an independent operator organization does not exist.

The Royal Decree on drones in Spain was approved today. Until it is published we will not know exactly how it is going to be but we can already advance the following.

• You'll be able to fly over urban areas.
  • You'll be able to fly at night.
  • You'll be able to fly in controlled airspace.
  • You'll be able to fly over congregations of people.
  • All drones, professional and recreational, must be registered.
When it is published we will know exactly in what conditions and the limits that will be established. In the end, all countries are copying the rules between themselves. It is to be expected that common rules will be reached.

Last edited:
I'll play you a video that's running like the gunpowder. Let no one be surprised when the laws get tougher. This can only be done by a complete brainless man. In this case in the USA.

Where did we find this special individual? These morons will screw it up for everybody and then walk away because 'It's just not fun anymore'. I'm not a big fan of the FAA, but I hope they hang this clown out to dry.

its like many of the other UK laws - the government set them and the poilce enforce them - The CAA set the rules for the police to enforce.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook