Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Drone with Global shutter

Reaction score
I have to take a drone to some military bases but cannot use a DJI. Need to have a Global shutter for best photogrammetry. Any suggestions that are not DJI or fixed wing? New to this and have spent a lot of time googling but it all seems to be DJI and Im such a noob im prob missing some systems that would work. SO I come here on bended knee asking please help! :)

Thanks

I have to take a drone to some military bases but cannot use a DJI. Need to have a Global shutter for best photogrammetry. Any suggestions that are not DJI or fixed wing? New to this and have spent a lot of time googling but it all seems to be DJI and Im such a noob im prob missing some systems that would work. SO I come here on bended knee asking please help! :)

Thanks
You must make sure you have proper clearance regardless of which drone you use. The Evo 2 Lite+ meets those specs.

Thank you - I do have clearance (as long as its not a DJI for reasons) really appreciate the reply!
I am an EVO fan but are the NDAA compliant? No.
Check into: Skydio, Parrot Anafi USA, Altavian's 440 Ion, Teal Teal Drones Golden Eagle, Vantage Robotics Vesper. NDAA LIST AS OF FEB2022

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ty Pilot
Yuneec drones have rolling shutters
I think Chris was referring to you, ;) (you're a 'Yuneec' person now). This forum is known for having really helpful and talented folks on a variety of topics and your reply is right on the money, well done, and welcome to the forum.

Most drones with global shutters use the rolling shutter for video. So they are of a benefit only for photos, not video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval