Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E-mail settings?

Reaction score
I have tried entering every thing that I can think of at this prompt including my current email and password for my phone. I created an email account for the st16s, I made sure an internet connection was connected and both units were on and connected
I guess I don't know what it is asking for? has anyone ever had luck setting up the email for the st16s?
Thx Terry

Attachments

• 0311211616.jpg
    0311211616.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
You really do not want to add email or any other app to the controller. It is a flight controller and apps are notorious for interfering with a flight in progress.
There are a couple of exceptions for apps that are designed to be compatible with the ST16 such as UAVToolbox.

I have tried entering every thing that I can think of at this prompt including my current email and password for my phone. I created an email account for the st16s, I made sure an internet connection was connected and both units were on and connected
I guess I don't know what it is asking for? has anyone ever had luck setting up the email for the st16s?
Thx Terry
I am just a bit curious about where you accessed this. Was it in the menus of the FlightMode2 app (normal app on boot up), or accessed through email app in the Android menu?

Many of the apps in the Android menu do not work properly as the Android OS used is heavily stripped down and the Google Play services are not active. Google Play robs the CPU of too many cycles and always wants to be connected to the internet thus interfering with the primary purpose of the controller - safe controlled flight of your aircraft.

I am just a bit curious about where you accessed this. Was it in the menus of the FlightMode2 app (normal app on boot up), or accessed through email app in the Android menu?

Many of the apps in the Android menu do not work properly as the Android OS used is heavily stripped down and the Google Play services are not active. Google Play robs the CPU of too many cycles and always wants to be connected to the internet thus interfering with the primary purpose of the controller - safe controlled flight of your aircraft.
I agree about the st16s being used only for os that it was ment for. I have removed the google email account that I had set up. I dont want anything interferi g with the flight control features.
Aa for where I found the email setting
Prompt, when looking at the screen shots that are stored on the internal drive, there is an email icon at the top of the screen. When I click on the icon a prompt pips up to set up the email.
I do not know at this point what email address or password should be entered.
Thx Terry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop