Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 1.0.56 UPDATE possibly something wrong

What is the title of the page and have you downloaded them yet ?

In principle you don't have to download them, they are installed using OTA (run UpdatePilot and they download and install themselves). You can do it from two sites, from the DataPilot / Vehicule / Software Updater options or from the Android applications.

Official download page

In principle you don't have to download them, they are installed using OTA (run UpdatePilot and they download and install themselves). You can do it from two sites, from the DataPilot / Vehicule / Software Updater options or from the Android applications.

Official download page

Official download page
What should one do after uninstalling update pilot and doing a factory reset ?

What should one do after uninstalling update pilot and doing a factory reset ?

Add your Google Account. Once you have access to Google Play, find and install the UpdatePilot application. You run the application and it installs whatever you need.

Add your Google Account. Once you have access to Google Play, find and install the UpdatePilot application. You run the application and it installs whatever you need.
Yuneec phone support told me not to use Google playstore anymore to install update pilot .

Is anybody having camera troubles after installing this particular update ?
My record button does not work and more than half the time,data pilot keeps crashing
Also the entire camera block including camera settings does not highlight , The tilt degrees slider indicator does not even appear on screen.
Yuneec phone support could not help me,they had no idea of the problem ,I’m forced to now (after all the resetting deleting reinstalling everything) send my unit in for service repair, or just sit and wait for a patch.
I just had the same expérience and passed half of the dat to find a solution without succes

I just had the same expérience and passed half of the dat to find a solution without succes
YUNEEC phone support told me to send my controller in and they would send me a new one. Of course I can’t say for sure but just after the 1.0.56 update,my controller was f*ck#d I will definitely post the new controller results.

What is the title of the page and have you downloaded them yet ?

Official download page
That is the EU download page,I I live in USA , you EUROS get everything first, I like what they do over there this country’s always lagging behind .

That is the EU download page,I I live in USA , you EUROS get everything first, I like what they do over there this country’s always lagging behind .

xDDDDDdddddddddd In the language you can change to USA, but I don't know what they do on that page................. (I am Euro and you Dollar? xDDDDdddddddddd)

Let's see if we're clear, you can not use the distributors page which is, I think i'm not confuse, the only one where you can download the UpdatePilot. You will tell me how you are going to install it if you don't do it through Google Play. Either you've misunderstood it or they haven't explained it well to you.

The procedure is explained by Yuneec, download the UpdaterPilot and the rest is done by the application. I've done it 3 times with the previous update.

I would like to know if it really matters or not but it is not on the YUNEEC US website download center yet .

That's just what I was telling you, I don't know what they're doing with that page. Anyway, the application detects the version you have installed in the camera so it will download and install the version that corresponds to your region. That's why I don't think you'll have a problem.

v1.5.11 & 1.5.0.1 are already on the main download page or is there another update coming
That's just what I was telling you, I don't know what they're doing with that page. Anyway, the application detects the version you have installed in the camera so it will download and install the version that corresponds to your region. That's why I don't think you'll have a problem.

I downloaded the update pilot app directly from the download center ( which I have previously explained how to do giving the complete word address in a previous thread ) no more Google play ,Google play bad .

I downloaded the update pilot app directly from the download center ( which I have previously explained how to do giving the complete word address in a previous thread ) no more Google play ,Google play bad .

Perfect, you'll tell us if everything works correctly.

v1.5.11 & 1.5.0.1 are already on the main download page or is there another update coming
I am referring to the download center for YUNEEC USA not YUNEEC EU it is not on the YUNEEC USA page. So sorry for all the confusion.

Hang tight for a minute there is a new update coming for DATAPILOT& FLIGHTCONTROL it is a small one. You can see the new update on the page [software releases for yuneec partners ] it was suggested to me by YUNEEC phone support to not use that page for updates. Wait until you see the update on the [ download center for your product H520].

Well whatever they told you is BS. Where do you think they get the firmware from to put on the official website? Yes you guessed it, the partner site

Well whatever they told you is BS. Where do you think they get the firmware from to put on the official website? Yes you guessed it, the partner site
That’s good to know, how do you feel about the YUNEEC support agent telling me those updates may not be ready for public use ?

xDDDDDdddddddddd In the language you can change to USA, but I don't know what they do on that page................. (I am Euro and you Dollar? xDDDDdddddddddd)

Let's see if we're clear, you can not use the distributors page which is, I think i'm not confuse, the only one where you can download the UpdatePilot. You will tell me how you are going to install it if you don't do it through Google Play. Either you've misunderstood it or they haven't explained it well to you.

The procedure is explained by Yuneec, download the UpdaterPilot and the rest is done by the application. I've done it 3 times with the previous update.
It is the DOLLAR that make the women HOLLAR!!! LOL!

That’s good to know, how do you feel about the YUNEEC support agent telling me those updates may not be ready for public use ?

Like I said BS. The partner site is not a beta site it’s a distribution site for Yuneec to grab the files and upload to Yuneec websites. I have in the past stripped down the files from Yuneec sites and the partner site and they are identical. As for the agent he is covering his back on a lot of things he tells you, that is all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis