Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 1.0.56 UPDATE possibly something wrong

do you know how to install this update: Firmware H520 Autopilot 1.5.11 cause doesn't work at all using the update pilot. all the other update are ok
i tried many way to install, but no work
And so i don't want to fly till this is not fix.

do you know how to install this update: Firmware H520 Autopilot 1.5.11 cause doesn't work at all using the update pilot. all the other update are ok
i tried many way to install, but no work
And so i don't want to fly till this is not fix.
I downloaded it straight from the download center on the YUNEEC website. I downloaded the update pilot app from this download center on the YUNEEC website once it’s in your file manager you can pull it up and install as an application .

I downloaded it straight from the download center on the YUNEEC website. I downloaded the update pilot app from this download center on the YUNEEC website once it’s in your file manager you can pull it up and install as an application .
You
In the file manager it will be identified as Download simply tap on that and it will prompt you to install from there .

i, tried your explanation. Download via the st16 the file on yuneec france, but after impossible to open it.
it's not a file in .bin, but in .yuneec.
Perhaps this make a problem
And about the update pilot app, i don't have this file to download in the web site. Anyway the update pilot app is already working on the St16.
It's really the Firmware H520 Autopilot 1.5.11 which can't load and install

Last edited:
i, tried your explanation. Download via the st16 the file on yuneec france, but after impossible to open it.
it's not a file in .bin, but in .yuneec.
Perhaps this make a problem
And about the update pilot app, i don't have this file to download in the web site. Anyway the update pilot app is already working on the St16.
It's really the Firmware H520 Autopilot 1.5.11 which can't load and install
Can you download update pilot from the download center, I see that it’s available on the France page. After I do a factory reset I do not use the Google play store to download update pilot I go straight to the download center for update pilot, download it ,and then everything is good On the US page update pilot does not have to go through the Google store I noticed on the United Kingdom and France page it does . Weird

Can you download update pilot from the download center, I see that it’s available on the France page. After I do a factory reset I do not use the Google play store to download update pilot I go straight to the download center for update pilot, download it ,and then everything is good On the US page update pilot does not have to go through the Google store I noticed on the United Kingdom and France page it does . Weird
On the page ( software releases for Yuneec partners) you can see that DataPilot and UpdatePilot are the same for all regions so just go to the US site and download UpdatePilot and DataPilot on your browser pull it off your file manager and that should work for you . But first I uninstall and delete everything concerning DataPilot & UpdatePilot. ( starting from zero ) However it seemed to be ,as I found through my experimenting and testing, problemmatic to install them separately, install th UpdatePilot first and let the UpdatePilot install DataPilot everything worked smoother with that order . The idea is to have them downloaded as apk’s but only installing UpdatePilot .

Last edited:
I receiveed my new controller ,everything is good . The only thing that was a problem is that the E 90 would not record video. so I took out my high dollar v30 SD card and installed the original Panasonic 16 GB SD card , and everything worked great . I never had a problem with that high dollar SD card before , only after the 1.0.56 update.B6EE6353-E672-49C6-B1B6-C6D12C5BA046.jpeg

I don't know if my issue was exactly the same as yours. I attempted a software update back in December and immediately had problems with the camera rotating and connecting to the H520 itself to the ST16 controller. After many failed attempts to resolve the problem, I sent the H520 with camera to Yuneec for assessment and repair. They sent it back to me with a note explaining all the software needed reloading. I made the compass and other required calibrations and my newly returned H520 flew perfectly. I am not sure what I was doing wrong initially with attempting the software updates myself, but I now realize the process is a bit more complex that I thought.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss