Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

E90 grease leak melted camera housing?

So the camera was attached to an H Plus and it wasn't damaged?
This is improbable and unbelievable. So how does he explain the drone not being melted?

attached to H520, thinking is grease damaged the housing. But it looks like intense heat to me - he swears he had witnesses when opened box and case and thats the way it arrived. So maybe, just maybe, that grease acted as a solvent???

attached to H520, thinking is grease damaged the housing. But it looks like intense heat to me - he swears he had witnesses when opened box and case and thats the way it arrived. So maybe, just maybe, that grease acted as a solvent???
There is absolutely no way. I suggest you use the Live Chat at Yuneec support and ask about the damper fill material. This camera was exposed to heat after it was removed from the 520. The heat caused the dampers to leak. Does your buyer really expect us to believe Yuneec would use a fill material that would melt plastic? Do you believe that? It's time to call their bluff. They are trying to scam you. I have seen ZERO....NONE....reports of any damper causing a camera to melt. If that were the case there would be dozens of reports on this forum.

Are any of the dampers still intact? If so, cut one open and apply the fill material to the plastic and see what happens. And film the whole thing. I want to see this melt a camera.

Steve, do any pictures or video taken with an E90 record the camera serial or other data that can ID the particular camera they were taken on. If so the OP may have photos or video he took prior to the sale that can be checked and prove the camera is not the one sold.
Also if the buyer has another H Plus, possibly Yuneec can verify camera serials through registration and they may have a record of the E90 and where it belongs, again to prove a camera swap.
And while talking with Yuneec they may be able to see if the buyer tried to file a claim on another H Plus, if so they could confirm the damage is from another bird.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Excellent question and suggestion. I'll take a look and see if mine has anything that would help. BTW this is a 520.

The truth is, this smells bad. You'll tell us, but I think it might be a scam :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So can I get the serial number of the camera with a USB connection to computer? The camera has a sticker that could easily be swapped out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline