Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Early Morning Flight

Reaction score
Had a chance to put the H up before work today and had no clue that the angle of the lens was so wide!! The H was about 50 meters from me and the plane was getting close to being directly overhead! Anyways thought and comments are always appreciated to help me take better pictures in the future!

LRM_EXPORT_20180712_060932.jpg

Very nice. Is that a photo, or a still from a video ? And curious to know what your camera settings were...

It was a photo. That was all auto except for exposure was -0.5. It was in the "gorgeous" Photo Setting. Post editing was done in Adobe light room on my cell phone. It's a great app to remove excess noise from a photo, and smooth it out!

That's a great result for Auto !!! :) What metering mode were you in ?

It was in average metering
.. I dont even know what that means... Could you explain it?

Not entirely sure I've got this right myself, but as I understand it, metering auto-adjusts exposure based on what is in front of the camera and what metering mode it has been set to.
So Center Mode sets the exposure based on the levels at the center of the camera, Average averages out the light levels from all areas of the camera, and Spot metering allows you to physically tap the screen to set exposure based on the bit you tapped. All this only works if you are in Auto Exposure mode - if you set that to Manual, as it is arguably best to do for the most consistent footage, then metering becomes irrelevant...

If I have got that wrong, please do someone let me know ! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval