Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

editing software

Reaction score
were do you guys get your editing software from I wanna add music to my go-pro vids...instead of the wind blowing....lol:)

I use Corel Video Studio for the video editing and Sonicfire pro for the music.

I started with premiere in the 90s but liked a product called Ulead as well. Ulead was bought by Corel and became Video Studio.
When premiere (Adobe) changed their format to subscription only I switched to Corel Video Studio pro

Sonic fire has a great range of music and it is easy to customize to the length of your video.

Here is short video I tossed together to show a friend how the Hs POI orbit works out. It shows some of the capabilities of the video and audio software

Mike

Reactions: kidd crawley
I use Corel Video Studio for the video editing and Sonicfire pro for the music.

I started with premiere in the 90s but liked a product called Ulead as well. Ulead was bought by Corel and became Video Studio.
When premiere (Adobe) changed their format to subscription only I switched to Corel Video Studio pro

Sonic fire has a great range of music and it is easy to customize to the length of your video.

Here is short video I tossed together to show a friend how the Hs POI orbit works out. It shows some of the capabilities of the video and audio software

Mike
thank you I'm gonna try it out

Reactions: Mike_Flys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval