Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Erratic flight,

Reaction score
Since the last update my H has had issues in its response to to yaw MN on closer examination I seem to have a problem with the yaw control on st16, in that when throttling up or down the st16 also applies yaw, it also has erratic unresponsive behaviour to the yaw control.

St16 has been calibrated.

My thinking is it is either a st16 firmware issue, though might be a dodgy left stick on the controller. Will try dropping back to the older firmware to see if that solves things.

I have contacted Yuneec

Since the last update my H has had issues in its response to to yaw MN on closer examination I seem to have a problem with the yaw control on st16, in that when throttling up or down the st16 also applies yaw, it also has erratic unresponsive behaviour to the yaw control.

St16 has been calibrated.

My thinking is it is either a st16 firmware issue, though might be a dodgy left stick on the controller. Will try dropping back to the older firmware to see if that solves things.

I have contacted Yuneec

I once attempted to change the expo settings of the H to soften camera moves (before drift mode was available). My fiddling around caused a similar effect to what you are describing so perhaps a full reset will cure whatever has been changed by the update in your ST16.

Keiths,
My ST-16 would do the same. I would calibrate and 4-5 flights later I would get a slight drift.
ST-16 is currently in route to Yuneec to have it checked. Give them a call on Monday. If everyone does not complain about the issues, then to Yuneec there is no issue.
Be Careful playing around with the curves, some of the channels are mixed and can give dangerous results.

Reset the st16 to factory defaults, no change.

Have not changed anything in the curves etc but useful diagnostic tool.

Cannot reinstall b23 firmware

Will just have to see what Yuneec cone up with.

Looks like I am going to have defect to DJI. Not permanent just while the ST16 controller goes back to Yuneec. They have suggested a stick fault which will basically be a swap out. So in the interim I will have to fall back to the Phantom 3.

Reset the st16 to factory defaults, no change.

Have not changed anything in the curves etc but useful diagnostic tool.

Cannot reinstall b23 firmware

Will just have to see what Yuneec cone up with.

Why can't you go back to b23? I'm thinking of doing this as well

Cheers Beat

I did try but it will not over write the newer firmware.

So mine is currently heading to Yuneec UK

Well it appears my ST16 was faulty, Posted Monday, returned with a New one Wednesday, Excellent service from Yuneec,

Reactions: Rayray
Have you updated to vs 3.0?

Yes, new ST16 was sent back with the latest firmware installed. I have not been able to do a test flight but seems ok. Will try when the weather improves.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis