Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Everyone listen ,, lol

Reaction score
So I had a little bump and broke two blades and the gimbal mount on the CGO3+. Not a big deal so I call Yuneec and ordered the part. I asked what is the quickest shipping I could get. This was yesterday right at 3pm Yuneec time. I'm in Al. So I had the choice of UPS , USPS ect... I needed the part fast so I chose USPS Priority mail Express. The cost was 26.00 to ship the part.. The part was 4.00,, I Know right!! but,,, I needed it because I own an Underwater Boat Light company and we were going to be doing a photo shoot on Thursday so the need was greater than the cost. The girl said it would ship that day and I would have an email soon. She was right ! I got the email shortly. Looking over the email I noticed it said ship date 6/22/2016 ? WTH? This was Monday the 20th. So I called back this morning 6/21/2016 and spoke to a box of rocks. He said I could call back later and get the tracking number that it would ship today. So I call back this afternoon and spoke to a lady who said give me a second and I'll check on the status. She gets back on the phone and says it will ship Priority mail Express Tomorrow the 22nd. I asked if there was a way to get a refund on the shipping since obviously I was lied to. She replied NO!! we will ship it Priority Express tomorrow is there anything else I can help you with. So I just hung up,,lol So this was my first experience with Customer Service.

I don't see where "LOL" applies to any of this as I would be royally pissed off. If I am told something will ship today and I pay for express shipping then I expect it. I have gotten my money back from Amazon when they screw up on Prime shipping and would expect the same from any company I deal with.

LOL is extremely sarcastic !! not much I can do right now. I promise I won't be pushed around but, it has to run it's course before I can pursue my rights.

Reactions: John S
LOL is extremely sarcastic !! not much I can do right now. I promise I won't be pushed around but, it has to run it's course before I can pursue my rights.
I always get the name of the person at Yuneec CS who (tries) to help me with hardware problems, both for Kudos and Complaints..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone