Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Expo adjustment

Yes, they are in channel settings. When you are on the channel settings screen, you touch the channel on the left side of the screen that you want to adjust the I/O curves on.

Anyone know where I can find the Expo settings?
The Expo settings are indeed in the Channel settings. Only make changes there if you know exactly what you are doing since there is no documentation as yet. If you make an incorrect setting you may not be able to control the aircraft to get it back on the ground safely.

The Expo settings are indeed in the Channel settings. Only make changes there if you know exactly what you are doing since there is no documentation as yet. If you make an incorrect setting you may not be able to control the aircraft to get it back on the ground safely.
Any documentation on some alternative Expo settings than what is currently offered I.E stock setting?

I have been afraid to make changes in the channel settings as some had posted there is no reset
to go back to factory settings.
Is this still true?

I have been afraid to make changes in the channel settings as some had posted there is no reset
to go back to factory settings.
Is this still true?
You can go back to the factory settings. There is a "Default" icon on the expo page.

One thing I saw in a video somewhere is that you can make a copy of the settings. It would be a good idea to do that before mucking around.

One thing I saw in a video somewhere is that you can make a copy of the settings. It would be a good idea to do that before mucking around.

I tried Expo settings and messed up. Yuneec UK talked me through getting back to factory settings thankfully. I cannot remember the exact procedure as I was in panic mode at the time. I'm not going there again until Yuneec issue a guide but I'm not holding much hope for that in the near future.

I tried Expo settings and messed up. Yuneec UK talked me through getting back to factory settings thankfully. I cannot remember the exact procedure as I was in panic mode at the time. I'm not going there again until Yuneec issue a guide but I'm not holding much hope for that in the near future.
Scared me too. I seriously wanted to smooth out the initial craft movement by changing the expo.I would tweak and expo setting,then test it,but could not get rid of that initial jump movement. Hopefully Yuneec will address that in a firmware update.It is much needed.

Can't remember if it is reset or default, but it does not go back to factory settings it just sets everything back to zero.

That could be disastrous, zero the settings instead of factory setting.
What if you re-loaded the firmware to the ST16 if that would reset the factory settings?

There is an option on the pad side to do a factory reset, I've never been brave enough to try it.

I believe that is just for the Android pad, I could be wrong.

Scared me too. I seriously wanted to smooth out the initial craft movement by changing the expo.I would tweak and expo setting,then test it,but could not get rid of that initial jump movement. Hopefully Yuneec will address that in a firmware update.It is much needed.
Use the search tool and look for "twitchy". There is a whole thread about the jerky start and the thread goes into making expo adjustments and how to correctly do them.
The short of it is that the jumping or twitchy is not adjustable. Or send to be either programming issue or inherent to having six motors.

Use the search tool and look for "twitchy". There is a whole thread about the jerky start and the thread goes into making expo adjustments and how to correctly do them.
The short of it is that the jumping or twitchy is not adjustable. Or send to be either programming issue or inherent to having six motors.
Ok. Thanks for the info. I have had a hexa before and never experienced the twitchy movement on stick input. Weird that the H once you get past the twitchy movement flies nice and smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval