Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Exported Models and Model Icon files

WTFDproject

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I recently received an ST24. This one came with outdated firmware, and almost NO Models available on the Model select screen (and none that match the few available cameras here). There also were only a couple of images in the model Icons folder.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone with an ST24 could export any/all models your controller has. And also a copy of any icons that are in your controller's "modelicons" folder.
Any ST24 controller firmware other than b94 and b95 would also be good.

Anything we can gather will be posted in a Dropbox for future users.

This Dropbox link might work as an upload point if you can't get zipped versions to upload directly to the Forum:

I recently received an ST24. This one came with outdated firmware, and almost NO Models available on the Model select screen (and none that match the few available cameras here). There also were only a couple of images in the model Icons folder.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone with an ST24 could export any/all models your controller has. And also a copy of any icons that are in your controller's "modelicons" folder.
Any ST24 controller firmware other than b94 and b95 would also be good.

Anything we can gather will be posted in a Dropbox for future users.

This Dropbox link might work as an upload point if you can't get zipped versions to upload directly to the Forum:
I added a "modelicons" Folder to the Dropbox from 1 of the ST24 Controllers that I have... Will try to add more when I get a chance...;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook