Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Extensive Log of My H+ fall from sky the other day

Reaction score
This file was generated by using the Yuneec 502 Drone App DataPilot with analysis from PX4. I downloaded all my flights in the history of the drone via DataPilot then chose just the last one and uploaded the UGL file to this link where I got in less than two minutes an 11 page report which I've attached here. By the way it is interesting to note that despite my H+ powered back up with battery installed to download the files you do not need a battery or need to power up...when you plug in the the usb cable it receives power from the computer and a small green light comes on which is located near the battery cavity which can easily be seen blinking while downloading data using the DataPilot app. This means that even in a severe crash you should still be able to retrieve critical data from you H+.without a battery or powering up. Thanks to Steve Carr for that tip.

Attachments

• Flight Review - Hexarotor Preview.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I have recently been using this method (PX4 QGC) not too long ago, after I had a mysterious stall, and the H Plus was not responding to RC inputs. The PX4 “.ulg” reporting is clear and easy to understand vs the other log reader, and it also automate a visual telemetry, without converting the files to KML, eliminates importing in google earth.

I have been slowly tweaking my “low battery failsafe trigger” parameter, within PX4

Yuneec set it at warn level 27, failsafe 22, critical 5. Which is too low for my taste. Currently changed mine to 35,25,15.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20