Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Faa procedures for August

I was under the impression this was for people wanting to make money. Is this for everyone? So the 13 year olds who registered themselves are now registered with the government but can't fly until they take this test at 16?

I was under the impression this was for people wanting to make money. Is this for everyone? So the 13 year olds who registered themselves are now registered with the government but can't fly until they take this test at 16?
They cannot fly commercially.

Thanks, good info. Since I only fly for recreation this does not affect me but I work with our local Sheriffs Office and they are trying to get certified. This is a tough time with the rules changing so much, although the new rule should make it easier for them.

Reactions: Forrestt
Thanks, good info. Since I only fly for recreation this does not affect me but I work with our local Sheriffs Office and they are trying to get certified. This is a tough time with the rules changing so much, although the new rule should make it easier for them.
If you're already legal with section 333 and a pilot certificate, you can continue to fly until your section 333 expires.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop