Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Facts smackdown - Typhoon vs Phantom

Reaction score
Jim and his flabby [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] are at it again. This time he is on the side of the Typhoon in this segment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: QuadBart
Not really on the side of the Typhoon H. He doesn't even state you can adjust the exposure of the camera on the touch screen when the other guy says you can on the Phantom 4.

I believe that he said the Typhoon H comes with a Steady Grip. I don't know of anyone that got a steady grip with their Typhoon H.

Only a couple of the many things he doesn't know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was hilarious! His buddy was pretty funny. It was done with a bit of tongue-in-cheek. Owning both of these I agree with just about everything they mention. I keep both as I find they have enough differences to warrant owning both...

I think people have to realize these are peoples opinions and everyone has biases...

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
That was hilarious! His buddy was pretty funny. It was done with a bit of tongue-in-cheek. Owning both of these I agree with just about everything they mention. I keep both as I find they have enough differences to warrant owning both...

I think people have to realize these are peoples opinions and everyone has biases...

I agree. You kinda have to own and love both drones to be truly non-biased. Their fact list could have gone on and on. In the end all that matters is that if you only own one drone that you're at least 51% happy with it.

Just keep in mind that Jim is a salesman for Aces Deals and posts these to make them sound like they are factual reviews when in reality he knows very little about Yuneec. His videos are full of errors and opinions as opposed to facts. The titles are just click bait to get a high viewer rating. I don't even watch him anymore.

Just keep in mind that Jim is a salesman for Aces Deals and posts these to make them sound like they are factual reviews when in reality he knows very little about Yuneec. His videos are full of errors and opinions as opposed to facts. The titles are just click bait to get a high viewer rating. I don't even watch him anymore.
Agreed. I unsubscribed to Demunseed when I complained about the lame *** video he posted of his ammosexual friends using firearms (and automatic weapons) to shoot down drones. Thought it was totally unprofessional for a "drone review site." He and his band of right wingers chastised me in the comments section, so I told em all to go F themselves and unsubscribed. Life's too short, man.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33