Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"Failed to connect to controller"

You are welcome, and welcome to the forum. We are a great community with a lot of good people and a wealth of information.

Use the search function when you have a question. If you can’t find an answer, just ask. As a community an answer can usually be found. Hope to see you here often.

I am having this issue with a pixel 2. I can't do any updates right this second to the controller as I'm on a mac. Is that my issue?

I followed the instructions on connecting in the post #2, to no avail.

I otherwise get hepatic feedback that it's connected, it shows its connected in bluetooth settings, but gives the failure to connect message and when I hit the button on the bottom right to try and connect it just cycles through all of that.

All other firmware is up to date.

Last edited:
I am having this issue with a pixel 2. I can't do any updates right this second to the controller as I'm on a mac. Is that my issue?

I followed the instructions on connecting in the post #2, to no avail.

I otherwise get hepatic feedback that it's connected, it shows its connected in bluetooth settings, but gives the failure to connect message and when I hit the button on the bottom right to try and connect it just cycles through all of that.

All other firmware is up to date.
Go into the Android Bluetooth settings and delete the connection for the controller there.

Now place the Pixel 2 into Airplane mode Next enable WiFi and Bluetooth. Power up the Breeze and connect via WiFi. Open the Breeze Cam app then power up the Controller with the Power+A combo to put it in Android mode. Now go to Controller Task mode and Slide to Proceed. The Controller should give you the haptic feedback then press Experience Now. You may have to swipe through several information screens a couple different times before it is ready to launch.

Last edited:
Reactions: crash1967
Go into the Android Bluetooth settings and delete the connection for the controller there.

Now place the Pixel 2 into Airplane mode Next enable WiFi and Bluetooth. Power up the Breeze and connect via WiFi. Power up the Controller with the Power+A combo to put it in Android mode. Now go to Controller Task mode and Slide to Proceed. The Controller should give you the haptic feedback then press Experience Now. You may have to swipe through several information screens a couple different times before it is ready to launch.
That worked exactly as described. Thank you. I would only add, for the over thinkers out there, that I didn't open the app at all until it was time to go into the app to get to the controller task mode.

Reactions: DoomMeister
That worked exactly as described. Thank you. I would only add, for the over thinkers out there, that I didn't open the app at all until it was time to go into the app to get to the controller task mode.
Thanks for catching that! I’m going back and edit that. I do mess up once in awhile!o_O Please note that once the controller is set to either iOS or Android mode it will remain that way until changed to the opposite one. Subsequent power ups only require using the power button.

Last edited:
Thanks for catching that! I’m going back and edit that. I do mess up once in awhile!o_O Please note that once the controller is set to either iOS or Android mode it will remain that way until changed to the opposite one. Subsequent power ups only require using the power button.
Haha. I'm an RN. We overthink everything. The way you wrote the rest of it, on the "fly", I gathered I needed to not turn it on until it was time to go to the controller task mode, so good job communicating it for those with the eyes to see...

Last edited:
My brother is a trauma nurse in the ER at one of the hospitals in Michigan. With this CoVID-19 pandemic, I really fear for all the health care workers. Please work safely and keep your family safe.

My brother is a trauma nurse in the ER at one of the hospitals in Michigan. With this CoVID-19 pandemic, I really fear for all the health care workers. Please work safely and keep your family safe.
Yeah it's a little nerve wracking. My daughter is also an RN in the midwest in a 60 bed ED and 30 bed ICU they just turned half into a covid unit. We need hazard pay.

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430