Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Features that would be great in future updates...

I think one reason we might not get this is because it would require either stored map data (which the ST16 is pitifully lacking), or the ST16 to have a connection to the Internet. Since the ST16's WiFi is already bound to the H, I don't know of any other way Yuneec will be ble to add this feature, unless they offer the option of storing the map data on a SD card inserted into the ST16. They pretty much painted themselves into a corner in some ways with the ST16. It's a great controller, just not as refined as it could/should be.
The ST16 already has preloaded maps of a few China cities, It has open space inside and GPS navigation maps only take like 1-3GBs. It could be done. I've done it with a galaxy tab that was wifi only, used it as a gps

I would settle for a fix first then update later they still have bad code in the latest update --one issue I have found is the landing gear not wanting to go up grrrrrrr :)
mine did the same, turned upside down to make it easier to test, finally just reset itself and has worked since. The flying upside down was tough though!

There are a lot of things, one could ask. Personally I would go for a control that would adjust the turning speed of the drone, in Point Of Interest mode. Right now, the speed is OK for shooting big Objects from a far distance (e.g. buildings, landmarks etc), but too fast for smaller objects (people, trees) when flying low.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech