Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Fighting for a larger market share!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not going anywhere.

Here is how it works guys. Most of these guys either get free stuff from DJI or are outright dealers or paid shills. They will do this to every product that comes out and may take a slice of the pie. The P4 is not selling as well as the P3 and they are nervous about it. But seriously why buy a P4 when you can get a P3 with all of the bugs worked out for about half? Or just buy something else. They think this will work and it won't. In fact it will polarize people more and eventually all of the shills will have NO credibility left. The best way to deal with the trolls I found is to post the bad stuff found on youtube about DJI products and leave it at that. It's fun to read their reactions and excuses. On RCG the P4 vs the H thread has been so derailed that it has no impact anymore. Or at least the impact that the shills wanted. Soon we will see DJI slam the price on the P4 down to about $1100 just like they always do. Problem is the P3 and P4 are not ready to fly out of the box because it still needs a tablet. Not everyone has the greatest tablet out there.

We will see more "little guys" catch up to what DJI is offering because there comes a point where there really isn't anything more you can offer. Nobody is going to take them serious for commercial because the A3 is just too locked in to what DJI thinks and not what people need.
fY0GJc6.png

P.S. Are you saying DJI is compensating certain individuals for giving favorable reviews and comments about DJI and constant negative reviews and comments about their competitors? Whoda' thunk? One this is certain, if your browser doesn't have ad blocking, it gets plastered with DJI ads even if you aren't searching for it.

Too late... soon there will be a P5.
Maybe a P4.1 ?

This is my first DJI product. It isn't a bad flyer, but then I missed out on the flyaways, cracked arms, motors falling off, horizon tilt, inability to land, falling out the sky, faulty FC. That's all I can think of in 15 seconds.

Maybe a P4.1 ?

This is my first DJI product. It isn't a bad flyer, but then I missed out on the flyaways, cracked arms, motors falling off, horizon tilt, inability to land, falling out the sky, faulty FC. That's all I can think of in 15 seconds.
They have gotten better. Noticed on some threads here some motor failures and cracks but honestly after 5 attempts and Lord knows how many revisions they may have done good this time LOL.

Maybe a P4.1 ?

I am sure all of those DJI problems were reported by Yuneec trolls and shills, prove me wrong, it can work both ways! :(

Reactions: Burntpixel
I am sure all of those DJI problems were reported by Yuneec trolls and shills, prove me wrong, it can work both ways! :(

No it doesn't work both ways! That's the whole point. DesertEagle knows exactly what I mean by that.

I've been posting in forums a VERY long time. I was smack dab in the middle of what DJI trolls did to the 3DR Solo thread. They completely ruined it. So much so, that 3DR requested it simply be closed as I recall. If you saw the screeching and gnashing of teeth in my moderated thread once the same exact trolls conceded they lost control of the narrative against Yuneec, you wouldn't have typed that.

Go to any DJI forum and count the trolls that purposely try to trash the thread. At RCG and PP it doesn't happen. I'll buy you a new MR of your choice if you can count ten non-DJI owner posts in the entire P4 owners thread at RCG purposely trying to trash the thread and I can't count 100 DJI owner posts trashing the original Typhoon thread that basicbill started and closed the same time I started my moderated thread.

I had DJI people come completely unhinged like psychotic maniacs. Some actually thought I didn't have the right to start my own moderated thread. One person in this forum (you know who you are) posted a very colorful reply that should have got him suspended. I easily deleted 100-200 posts of the most ridiculous juvenile delinquent nonsense I've ever encountered in the 20 years I've been on the internet.

P.S. Do you know of any other manufacturer in this business that pays their employees and consumers to troll around forums trying to find fault with competitors products, many times just making stuff up? They claim it is on their time, but then why do they have *** ______ under their name? One such example is a *** employee said Yuneec batteries could not be replaced by standard LiPo's. I finally got sick of reading his BS and set the record straight. No matter what it is, they will always say *** is better.

You do understand I own a Phantom 4 right?

Last edited:
No it doesn't work both ways! That's the whole point. DesertEagle knows exactly what I mean by that.

I've been posting in forums a VERY long time. I was smack dab in the middle of what DJI trolls did to the 3DR Solo thread. They completely ruined it. So much so, that 3DR requested it simply be closed as I recall. If you saw the screeching and gnashing of teeth in my moderated thread once the same exact trolls conceded they lost control of the narrative against Yuneec, you wouldn't have typed that.

Go to any DJI forum and count the trolls that purposely try to trash the thread. At RCG and PP it doesn't happen. I'll buy you a new MR of your choice if you can count ten non-DJI owner posts in the entire P4 owners thread at RCG purposely trying to trash the thread and I can't count 100 DJI owner posts trashing the original Typhoon thread that basicbill started and closed the same time I started my moderated thread.

I had DJI people come completely unhinged like psychotic maniacs. Some actually thought I didn't have the right to start my own moderated thread. One person in this forum (you know who you are) posted a very colorful reply that should have got him suspended. I easily deleted 100-200 posts of the most ridiculous juvenile delinquent nonsense I've ever encountered in the 20 years I've been on the internet.
And it's not just the H and Solo thread. They have and are doing it to every camera copter out there on RCG. It's a team doing it.
I have been with RCG for 10 years now on the Deserteagle account and 4 years before that on the Oiler account. I have never seen anything like it. You don't see this stuff in the Heli, planes, cars,boats or even the racing quad threads. It's only on the threads that compete with DJI products. I don't post in the P3 or P4 threads and have only asked questions in the Naza threads because I own one. This is an effort that honestly is harassment for people that want to talk about the stuff they have purchased or are interested in.

The problem in the long run is people will stop using the forums to find any information about a product and instead use facebook or some other form. I've seen this same thing happen with online games back in the day. Certain "Fanboys" come in and ruin a thread or forum and soon enough people just quit using it or get tired of being harassed and stop playing the game. The whole effort with the fake accounts, that I know for a fact and was CONFIRMED by a DJI employee that the account were 1st tier dealers, not only hurt the H but really put DJI in a bad light. Those accounts were all banned by RCG but the damage was done.

Reactions: David Wilson
"the damage was done". That's all that matters. What you're saying is really disgusting. Talk about business ethics in the sewer.

Funny thing about Solo is it is actually a better flyer than the P3 could ever hope to be. I'd even put it up against the P4 any day as a pure flying machine. Sport mode is nothing compared to what the Solo can do. People don't realize the technology that's inside the Solo, nor the Arducopter branch that made it far superior to anything DJI had. I'm about ready to grab another Solo for keeps for $599 with gimbal and backpack from Amazon.

I never bothered joining groups about RC stuff until 2014(?). Ten years is a long time to be in a forum. Eight is the longest for me (unrelated to RC). Most don't live that long.

I'm not going to judge dji, what i saw dji user got a lot trouble too, everytime update update update again and again and that (IMHO) "Trouble is my friend" , the ipad suddenly reebot by it self while on the fly etc...

Please share your background. The H simply has not met the claims that Yuneec made in the ramp up selling this product. I gave them every benefit of the doubt but their lack of communication is going to bite them in the end.
You're on the wrong web site here... This is for Yuneec pilots... So off you pop and take " jimmylee" and your other mates with you ... Please go.

You're on the wrong web site here... This is for Yuneec pilots... So off you pop and take " jimmylee" and your other mates with you ... Please go.

So much paranoia, its hilarious the watching the deniers scramble here. I have a two Yuneec products one is exactly what was portrayed when I bought it. One isn't even close to what they promised. I really want Yuneec to get it right, but they don't seem to want to do what they need.

So much paranoia, its hilarious the watching the deniers scramble here. I have a two Yuneec products one is exactly what was portrayed when I bought it. One isn't even close to what they promised. I really want Yuneec to get it right, but they don't seem to want to do what they need.
It's not paranoia, It's people being sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again from the same posters. We get that you are unhappy with Yuneec and why, there is no need to keep telling us.

It's not paranoia, It's people being sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again from the same posters. We get that you are unhappy with Yuneec and why, there is no need to keep telling us.
Amen brother

Reactions: Rayray
How can you call me a denier? Seriously, after reading my crash-major malfunction thread rant?

You use the same rhetoric as the DJI trolls on RCG. EXACTLY the same.

By your standard, the P4 isn't even close to what they promised. If it were, there would be no need for constant updates.

What's really funny here is we have people talking about the problems of the H and looking for solutions and encouraging
Yuneec for a fix.

And then we have the losers than hijack threads two fold instigating problems complaining about the people and calling them child like names like trolls and shills because there talking about the H problems.

Losers go back to your moderated forum where you can delete messages you don't agree with,
you know who you are!

Last edited:

Why are you here??

There is a differen
What's really funny here is we have people talking about the problems of the H and looking for solutions and encouraging
Yuneec for a fix.

And then we have the losers than hijack threads two fold instigating problems complaining about the people and calling them child like names like trolls and shills because there talking about the H problems.

Losers go back to your moderated forum where you can delete messages you don't agree with,
you know who you are!
There is a difference between listing and mentioning issues one finds with their H, and those who "Whine" continually over the same issue and repeatedly blast members who disagree and are trying to have a peaceful visit on the forum! And who say this platform is better and does this and doesn't does not do that! It's getting old Jimmie!:rolleyes:

There is a differen

There is a difference between listing and mentioning issues one finds with their H, and those who "Whine" continually over the same issue and repeatedly blast members who disagree and are trying to have a peaceful visit on the forum! And who say this platform is better and does this and doesn't does not do that! It's getting old Jimmie!:rolleyes:

DC I remember when you were one of those winers when you could not get your H. ha ha o_O

But seriously we are not on this Forum to not only talk about how great the H is
but about how it could be better.

There are two sides to every opinion.

Every time someone new joins a Forum they bring up the same old questions over and over.

We are all tempted to just tell them to 'USE THE DARN SEARCH'

But in the end it's better to just be tolerant and not attack people.

There are people that like to start an argument just for the sake of an argument,
ignore them instead of joining them and calling them childish names like trolls.

We all become frustrated at time with repetitive messages, don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval