Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

File corruption?

Reaction score
Just did an 18 minute flight at a setting of 1920 x 1080 running at 120fps. As is normal the file is in 4 parts as per Microsoft standard. The strange thing is I cannot run the last one of the four files. I have even tried two different file changer programmes TMPEG & Handbrake but neither work . I ran to the end of the battery and only switched of the video record switch after landing.

Just did an 18 minute flight at a setting of 1920 x 1080 running at 120fps. As is normal the file is in 4 parts as per Microsoft standard. The strange thing is I cannot run the last one of the four files. I have even tried two different file changer programmes TMPEG & Handbrake but neither work . I ran to the end of the battery and only switched of the video record switch after landing.

I had that happen to me but I powered off the ST16 before turning off the video record.. Can you play it back on the ST16 itself?

Reactions: Steve Carr
Try putting it back in the bird, then powering everything up as if to fly. Often the cam will repair the last file that was not properly closed. After 30 sec or so, try taking a photo. Now take the card out and check again.

Just start a new video recording and it will repair the previous file no worries - you'll be able to play it then.

Reactions: ChatKLF
Try putting it back in the bird, then powering everything up as if to fly. Often the cam will repair the last file that was not properly closed. After 30 sec or so, try taking a photo. Now take the card out and check again.
Absolutely right thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval